Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4-5.6 II Power O.I.S. Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P242821T
Earn 487 Park Points
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4.0-5.6 II Power O.I.S. Micro Four Thirds Telephoto Lens Summary
This versatile and popular zoom lens with a long range and incredible reach is the perfect complement to Panasonic Micro Four Thirds cameras and has been updated with new features in this Mark II version which now brings it in line with the latest Panasonic Lumix G digital cameras.
This lens now complies with the sensor drive at a maximum of 240 fps to take full advantage of cameras with high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF. The AF tracking performance in zooming has also been improved thanks to high-speed frame analysis for focus control. It also now boasts dust and splash-proof durability for professional use in harsh conditions.
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 74|
|Length (mm): 126|
|Weight (g): 520|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 100 - 300 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 300|
|Maximum magnification: 0.21|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 100|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1.5|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 ED glass element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This updated Mark II version of this long range telephoto lens for micro four thirds cameras has been brought in line with the latest Panasonic Lumix G digital cameras, now including support for Power O.I.S., Dual I.S., 5-axis Dual I.S, and 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 when mounted on a Panasonic Lumix G camera which makes recording stable video footage easy and compensates for hand shake and blurring. The addition of dust and splash-proof durability makes this lens capable of withstanding harsh conditions and professional use.
This lens now complies with sensor drive at up to 240fps which means it can now take full advantage of cameras with high-speed, high-precision Contrast Autofocus.
- Dust and Splash-Proof Durability
- Compact and lightweight Long Range Micro Four Thirds Telephoto Lens
- Fast and Quiet Autofocus
- Compatible with high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF
- Supports the latest Image Stabilisation in Panasonic Lumix G camera s
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.