Panasonic Lumix G 42.5mm f/1.7 ASPH Power O.I.S. Lens Silver
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P241099M
Earn 299 Park Points
The high speed F1.7 lens offers a beautiful bokeh effect for more impressive, creative shots. Together with the 42.5mm mid-telephoto focal distance, this lens is ideal for portraits with a rich stereoscopic effect. It features a versatile focusing distance of 3.1m allowing you to enjoy true to life close up shots, such as food photography.
- 240 fps drive capability to take maximum advantage of cameras with high speed AF.
- High speed F1.7 maximum aperture
- Power O.I.S (Optical image Stabiliser) effectively compensates for camera movement even in low light
- Compact and quality build - 50mm length
- 37mm filter thread size
MEGA O.I.S. (Optical image Stabilizer)
(Optical image Stabilizer) which is newly integrated in this lens effectively compensates for not only small, fast movement but also large, slow one making it easy to shoot super clear shots even when shooting in low-lit situations such as in night time or indoors.
Panasonic Lumix G 42.5mm f/1.7 ASPH Power O.I.S. Lens Silver Specifications
Lens Type Telephoto prime
Focal length - wide (mm) 4.5
Focal length - tele (mm) 4.5
Max aperture - wide .7
Max aperture - tele .7
Minimum focus distance (m) 0.1
image stabilisation POWeR OS
Sensor format Micro Four Thirds
Lens mount Micro Four Thirds
Lens elements 0
Lens groups 8
Aperture blades 7
Filter thread (mm) 7
Weight (g) 0
Included accessories Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap, Decoration ring, Lens storage bag
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 55|
|Length (mm): 50|
|Weight (g): 130|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 42.5 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 42.5|
|Maximum magnification: 0.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.7|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 42.5|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.31|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.