Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT30 Waterproof Tough Camera Caribbean Blue
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Waterproof to 8m
- Range of filter effects
- HD Video capability
Casual, Stylish, Tough Camera
Offering 8m waterproof performance, a range of special modes, including time lapse and a variety of filter effects the FT30 is an ideal adiventure camera
- Waterproof to 8 metres
- Shockproof to 1.5 metres
- Freezeproof to -10°c
- 16.1 megapixels
- 4x optical zoom
- 2.7" LCD screen
- 25mm wide angle lens
- 8x intelligent zoom
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS30 Waterproof Tough Camera Caribbean Blue Specifications
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||0.7 x 58. x 9.7 mm/(4.08 x .0 x 0.77 nch)|
|Weight||Approx. 5g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.8 lb)/Approx. 44g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0. lb)|
|Camera effective pixels||6. Megapixels|
|Sensor Size / Total pixels / Filter||/.-type CCD Sensor / 6.6 Total Megapixels / Prmary Color Filter|
|Aperture||F.9 - 5.7 / -step (F.9 / 9.0(W), F5.7 / .0(T))|
|Focal Length||f=4.5 - 8.0mm (5 - 00mm n 5mm equiv.)/(9-08mm n 5mm equiv. n Video recording)|
|extraa Optical Zoom (eZ)||5.x (4: / 0M), 7.x (4: / 5M), 9.0x (under M)|
|Lens||LUMx DC VARO/ elements in 0 groups/(5 Aspherical Lenses / 9 Aspherical surfaces / eD Lens)|
|- Speed Zoom||-|
|Optical image Stablzer/five Axs correction||MeGA O..S. (On with active Mode (Only for motion picture) /Off) / No|
|Digital Zoom||Max. 4x|
|conversion Lens compatbility||-|
|focusing Area||Normal: wide 50 cm - nfnty / Tele 00 cm - nfnty/]Macro / ntellgent AUTO/ motion picture: wide 5 cm - nfnty / Tele 00cm - nfnty|
|AF Assst Lamp||Yes (On/Off), LeD light n motion picture|
|Focus||Normal, AF Macro, Macro Zoom/quick AF (Always On), Continuous AF(only for motion picture)/AF tracking|
|AF metering||Face / AF tracking / -Area / -Area / Spot|
|Shutter Speed||approx. 8 - /00 sec/5sec / 0sec / 60sec n Sarry Sky mode|
|Fle Format||Stll image: JPeG(DCF/exf.), DPOF/Moton picture: map4|
|Mode Dal / Mode Button||ntellgent AUTO, Normal picture, creative Control, Sports, Snow, Beach&Surf, advanced Underwater,/Panorama Shot, SCN|
|creative Control mode||expressve, Retro, High Key, Low Key, Sepa, Dynamic Monochrome, impressve Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy effect, Minature effect, One point Color|
|Stll image Scene Mode||Portrait, Soft Skn, Scenery, Nght Portrait, Nght Scenery, Food, Baby, Baby, Pet, Sunset, High sensitivity, Starry Sky, Glass Through|
|Continuous shooting Mode||Full-resolution image, approx. . frames/sec/High-speed Burst Mode: approx. 8 frames/sec/(recorded n M for 4:, .5M for :, M for 6:9, .5M for :)/Flash burst shooting|
|HD Video||80 x 70 pixels, 5 fps (HD: 0Mbps / map4)|
|STD Video||640 x 480 pixels, 5 fps (VGA: 4Mbps / map4)|
|High Speed Video||-|
|MP4||approx. 00 Min (HD)|
|MP4||approx. 50 Min (HD)|
|exposure Compensation||/ eV step, +/- eV|
|Auto (Ae) Bracketing||/ -eV step, Max +/-eV, frames|
|light metering||ntellgent Multple|
|SO sensitivity||.SO / 00 / 00 / 400 / 800 / 600/High sensitivity mode (SO 600-6400)|
|Stll picture recording||[4:] 4608x456 (6M) / 648x76 (0M eZ) / 560x90 (5M eZ) / 048x56 (M eZ) / 80x960 (M eZ) /640x480 (0.M eZ)/[:] 4608x07 (4M)/[6:9] 4608x59 (M)/[:] 456x456 (M)|
|white Balance||Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / ncandescent / white Set|
|Photo Style / film Mode||-|
|Color Mode / Color effect / My color||Color Mode : Standard, Black&white, Sepa, Vvd( Normal only), Happy (only n A Mode)|
|Digital Red eye correction (Red-eye Removal)||Yes (On/Off)|
|Zoom n motion picture||Yes|
|Self timer||sec / 0 sec|
|Self Shot Mode||-|
|Playback Mode||All,, Slideshow, Filtering Play (picture Only, Video Only, Category selection, Select Date, Favortes), Calendar|
|Thumbnals / Zoomed Playback||,0-thumbnals / Yes|
|Calendar Display / Dual- image Playback||Yes / No|
|Set Favortes / Rotate image||Yes / No|
|DPOF Print setting / Set protection||Yes / Yes|
|Retouch||creative Retouch / Auto Retouch / Color reproduction|
|ReSize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Levelng||Yes / Yes / No / No|
|Copy / Ttle edit / Text Stamp||Yes / No / Yes|
|PctBrdge Support||Single / Multi / All / Favortes / DPOF|
|OSD language||Japanese, englsh, German, French, talan, Spansh|
|LCD monitor||6.75cm (.7") TFT Screen LCD Display (0K dots)/field of view : approx. 100%/AUTO Power monitor mode, Power monitor mode, High angle mode|
|Built- n- Flash||Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reducton, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reducton, Forced Off,/0. - 4.4m (wide / .SO), .0 - .0m (Tele/ .SO)|
|recording media||Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDxC Memory Card|
|Built- n- Memory||Approx.0MB|
|Microphone / Speaker||Mono / Mono|
|interface||AV Output (PAL/NTSC), USB(AV/USB Mult)|
|Power||L-on Battery Pack (.6V / 680mAh / .5Wh)/AC Adaptor (nput: 0-40V AC)(optional)|
|Battery life (approx.)||50 pictures (CPA Standard)*|
|Included Software||PHOTOfunSTUDO 9.0 Se|
|Standard accessories||Battery Pack, Battery Charger, AC Cable, USB Cable, Hand Strap, CD-ROM|
A strong contender for the adventure camera crown, the FT30 offers a rugged package with a credible waterproof rating, as well as a host of features to make shooting your holiday snaps a success every time.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.