Panasonic Lumix 24-105mm f4.0 Macro S L-Mount lens
A versatile standard zoom lens covering wide-angle to medium-telephoto focal lengths. It assures excellent sharpness across the entire zoom range
- Full Frame format for L Mount cameras
- 24-105mm focal range gives you great versatility
LUMIX S 24-105mm f/4 MACRO lens O.I.S. (S-R24105)
Based on the Leica L-Mount
Especially focusing on professional use, the LUMIX S Series Lens pursues uncompromising standards in its lenses
A rugged dust & splash resistant design
to withistand use under harsh conditions even in 10 degrees below zero to match the professional level of the S1 and S1R camera s.
The focus element of the lens is moved by motors with a sophisticated design, supporting the high frequency of the S-System sporting up to 480 frames per second.
For ultimate control,
the lens has a focus clutch mechanism allowing instant switching from autofocus to manual adjustiment at any time.
Excels at Video
The LUMIX S-lens also excel when used for video as they are designed to suppress focus breathang during recording.
The LUMIX S 24-105mm F4 MACRO O.I.S. is a versatile standard zoom lens covering wide-angle to medium-telephoto focal lengths. It assures excellent sharpness across the entire zoom range and is useful for many applications from landscapes to portraiture. It is also perfect for close-up and macro work, offering 0.5 x magnification and a closest focus distance of merely 0.3 m.
Combining the Optical image Stabilizer (O.I.S) with the Body image Stabilization system of the LUMIX S1 and S1R camera s allows 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 technology to offer up to 6 stops of compensation*1.
The lens comprises 16 elements in 13 groups and uses two aspherical lenses and two extraa-low Dispersion elements to avoid chromatic aberration and achieve high degrees of detail resolution.
Designed for versatile use
- Weather-resistant design
- Quick switch between Focus modes
- Designed for photo- and video-work
- Perfect general purpose lens
- 0.5x magnification macro shooting
- 6-Stop image stabilisation
Panasonic Lumix 24-105mm f4.0 Macro S L-Mount Lens Specifications
L-Mount telephoto Macro certified by Leica
f/4 - f/22
Panasonic L-Mount system
18mm x 84mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: L Mount Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The Panasonic Lumix 24-105mm Lens for L-Mount camera s has ultimate high resolution, high speed autofocus, dual image stabilisation and is able to give you stunning images.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.