Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm f/2.8-4 ASPH Power O.I.S. Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P241570K
Earn 1475 Park Points
Finance available - See options
LEICA DG Lens – ultimate optics
Opt for a LEICA DG lens and get the ultimate in optical quality and performance. They naturally meet the strict quality standards set by Leica Camera AG.
Nano Surface Coating – clarity from all angles
Put an end to unwanted ghosting and flaring – the Nano Surface Coating has been applied to lenses with the system. This special, ultra-than coating was developed originally by Panasonic to reduce bothersome reflections across the entire light spectrum. The result: crystal-clear pictures even if you're photographing a light source in the dark.
Capture All the Beauty Near and Far
The long-awaited F2.8-4.0 LEICA DG telephoto zoom, with middle-telephoto 50mm (35mm camera equivalent: 100mm) will frame everythang from beautiful portraits to ultra-telephoto 200mm (35mm camera equivalent: 400mm) wildlife photography. Maximum magnification of 0.25x (35mm camera equivalent: 0.5x) also brings you into the macro world.
POWER O.I.S. –
21 elements in 15 groups:
Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm f/2.8-4 ASPH Power O.I.S. Lens Specifications
|Lens Type||Micro four Thirds mount|
|Focal length||50-00mm (5mm camera equivalent 00-400mm)|
|Aperture range||F.8 (wide) - F4.0 (Tele) Maximum F Minimum|
|image stabilisation||Power O..S|
|Dimensions||mm * 76mm|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 76|
|Length (mm): 132|
|Weight (g): 655|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 50 - 200 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 200|
|Maximum magnification: 0.5|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 50|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.75|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 aspherical + 2 UED + 2 ED elements, Nano Surface Coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
When it comes to micro four thirds sport and wildlife photography, the Panasonic Leica 50-200mm is the king of them all. Offering a foca length the 35mm equivalent to 100-400mm, cpmbined with a fast aperture of f/2.8-4, the image stabilsation and weather proofed sealings make this lens tough, practical and durable in the field. And it's got that Leica magic.
- Weather sealed
- Perfect for wildlife
- Great for sports
- Fast aperture for great bokeh
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.