Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 Power O.I.S. Lens And 1.4 TC Kit
The Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm lens and 1.4 TeleConverter (DMW-TC14) kit for micro four thirds provides bright telephoto optics with a 560mm equivalent extended reach when the TC is mounted.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P241210K
Earn 1999 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 Power O.I.S. + 1.4x TeleConverter Lens Summary
Offering a 35mm equivalent focal length of 400mm, the Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 lens is a lightweight, compact and high speed telephoto lens that's the perfect match for handheld photography on a Panasonic micro four thirds mirrorless camera .
Compatible with both Lumix G 4K video and Dual image Stabilisation 2, this lens embodies Leica's strict quality standards and delivers ultra-telephoto image and video footage with outstanding image quality.
- 200mm f/2.8 lens (equivalent to 400mm in 35mm terms)
- Included 1.4x teleConverter boosts focal length to 560mm equivalent
- Optional 2.0x teleConverter boosts focal length to 800mm equivalent
- Weatherproof lens body offers all-environment shooting
- Easy to use switches for convenient focusing
- 15 lens elements in 13 groups
- 2 UED lenses
- Nano surface coating
- Power O.I.S. optical image stabiliser
- Circular 9 diaphragm blade design
- Aperture from f/2.8 to f/22
- 1.15m closest focusing distance
- Splash, dust, and freeze proof
- 77mm filter size
- Weighs approx. 1245g
what else is included in the box?
- DMW-TC14 1.4x Teleconvter
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- External Tripod Mount
- Lens Hood
- Lens Storage Bag
PANASONIC LEICA DG ELMARIT 200MM F/2.8 POWER O.I.S. LENS AND 1.4 TC KIT SPECIFICATIONS
Leica DG Elmart Telephoto
200mm / 400mm - 35mm camera equiv.
f/2.8 - f/22
Power Optical image stabilisation
Compatible camera s
Micro Four Thirds Mount
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 88|
|Length (mm): 174|
|Weight (g): 1245|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: Yes|
|Focal length: 200 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 200|
|Maximum magnification: 0.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 200|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1.15|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 ultra extra-low dispersion + Nano Surface Coating|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
For wildlife, nature, or sports photographers, the Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 lens is the ultimate compact, lightweight and weather proof super-telephoto lens for reaching subject matter you can't get close to.
In 35mm terms, this lens is equivalent to a 400mm lens, and with the included 1.4x teleConverter this is extended to 560mm. The optional 2.0x teleConverter will extend the reach to an equivalent of an 800mm lens.
Using Leica's outstanding optical technology, the 200mm f/2.8 lens offers superb image quality from 15 lens elements in 13 groups and nano surface coating.
- High quality Leica DG Elmarit optical lens technology
- Super telephoto reach of 400mm (in 35mm terms)
- Included 1.4x teleConverter extends reach to 560mm
- Compatible with Lumix G 4K video capability
- Compatible with 5-axis Dual Image Stabilisation 2 system
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.