Panasonic AG-BRD50EC Battery Charger for AG-VBR Batteries
The Panasonic AG-BRD50EC Battery Charger for AG-VBR Batteries is a 4000mA dual charger for video camera-type batteries, including AG-VBR118, AG-VBR89 & AG-VBR59 as well as AG-AC90 series and AG-AC160/-130 series.
Panasonic AG-BRD50EC Battery Charger for AG-VBR Batteries Summary
The AG-BRD50 Dual Battery Charger can be used with the AG-VBR battery series (AG-VBR118, AG-VBR89 & AG-VBR59) for AG-DVX200 and AJ-PX270.It is also compatible with the VW-VBD55 (AG-AC90 series) and VW-VBG6 batteries (AG-AC160/-130 series).
|Weight||Approx. 225 g (0.496 lb)|
|Power Consumption||36 W|
|Operating Humidity||10 % to 80 % (no condensation)|
|Output||DC 12 V, 3.0 A|
|Input Voltage||DC 12 V (10.5 V to 13.5 V)|
|Charging Current||Max. 4000 mA|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||130 mm x 48 mm x 107 mm (5-1/8 inches x 1-7/8 inches x 4-3/16 inches)|
|Operating Temperature (AC Adaptor)||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Operating Humidity (AC Adaptor)||10 % to 90 % (no condensation)|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.