Opticron Discovery WA ED 8x32 Binocular
The updated Opticron Discovery WA ED 8x32 Binocular are compact and lightweight at just 400g. with improved performance from ED glass and high quality optics, ideal for nature viewers of all ages.
Opticron Discovery WA ED 8x32 Binocular summary
The Discovery WA ED 8x32 offers improved performance over the WP PC model in the same ultra-compact lightweight body. Featuring ED glass objectives and higher quality optics, images are brighter and sharper with enhanced colour contrast. New eyepiece designs deliver a wider FOV for a more immersive viewing experience with or without glasses. Weighing under 400g/14oz they can be carried all day and with a minimum IPD of 52mm used comfortably by nature enthusiasts of all ages.
- Ultra-compact roof prism optical design finished in natural rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof construction
- ED, wide-field fully multi-coated optical system + PC phase corrected prisms and Oasis-C+ coatings
- Lightweight polycarbonate body
- Long eye relief for spectacle wearers
- Twist type retractable eyecups
- Close focus to under 1.2m/3.9ft
- Discovery WA ED 8x32
- Neoprene strap and
- Rubber objective lens covers
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.