Optech Triple Carrier
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6354149T
Earn 43 Park Points
- Unique neoprene pad design evenly disperses the weight and
balances the gear at one's sides and front
- Carries up to three cameras/binoculars comfortably and securely
- Easy to attach and fully adjustable
- Made in the USA
A siangle camera can be carried sling-style by using the included under-arm cinch strap opposite the camera to secure the yoke of the harness firmly in place. With just a few clicks, a pair of binoculars or a camera can be added to either the center or opposite side. It can even carry a tripod with the addition of a pair of OP/TECH USA's Tripod Loops (sold separately)
The reinforced neoprene yoke fits comfortably around the base of your neck and rests on the shoulders to give added mobility and support. It stretches to conform to your body so the load of equipment is evenly distributed while also functioning as a shock absorber. The versatility of this harness is limited only by your imagination.
The Triple Carrier from OP/TECH USA offers solutions for the photographer or outdoor enthusiast who needs more gear close at hand. It's perfect for the wedding photographer who needs three different cameras at the ready, or the birdwatcher who needs cameras and binoculars handy. The modular components of the Triple Carrier allow you to configure it for any scenario
And since the Triple Carrier utilizes OP/TECH USA's exclusive Uni-Loop Connectors, it is fully compatible with most other OP/TECH USA System Connectors, neck straps, wrist straps or harnesses. Give it a try to see how the Triple Carrier. can change along with your ever-changing needs.
Optech Triple Carrier Specifications
Recommended Load Up to 5 lbs per side (7kg)
Up to 0 lbs center (4,5 kg)
Carry Style Harness wth slngs and center strap
# of Connecton points Up to sx
Connecton Type Un-Loops
Strap Length Slngs fully adjustable " - " (58,4cm - 78,7cm)
Center strap 0.5" - .5" (6,7cm - 4,cm)
Under the arm " - " (8,4cm - 5,cm)
Chest strap 6" - 57" (66cm - 44,8cm)
Pad Dimensions U-shaped Neoprene pad 4" n length (60,9cm)
quick Dsconnects Yes
materials Neoprene pad, nylon webbng and leather tabs
Webbng Width /8" under the arms, " elsewhere
Made n the USA Yes
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.