Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II Telephoto Zoom Lens
The versatile Micro four thirds Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II lens provides 150-600mm equivalent telephoto zoom, with smooth near silent autofocus and low dispersion elements.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 4246622T
Earn 449 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Take this product out on a FREE test drive. Visit wow.olympus.eu for full details and to book your test drive.
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II
This super-telephoto zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras lets you get closer to the action. The 4x zoom range allows flexible framing, whilst the compact and lightweight design means you can take it with you anywhere, so you never miss a moment.
- Telephoto to super-telephoto zoom lens
- Gives effective focal length of 150-600mm on a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.9-1.5m
- ZERO (Zeiko Extra-Low Reflection Optical) coatings reduce flare and ghosting
- 58mm filter diameter
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 69|
|Length (mm): 117|
|Weight (g): 423|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 75 - 300 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 300|
|Maximum magnification: 0.18|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 75|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.9|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 Super ED glass element; 1 ED glass element; 3 HR glass elements; 1 E-HR glass element ; ZERO coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A popular choice for Micro Four Thirds mount camera owners. Compact and lightweight, the lens captures outstanding results every time.
- Compact and lightweight
- Versatile standard lens with 4x zoom range
- Superb image quality
- Effective focal length of 75-300mm
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.