Olympus 10x42 PRO Binocular
Olympus 10x42 PRO Binoculars offer a bright, clear field of view with high resolution images and excellent close-focus capability. Simple, refined design and usability.
- Clear images thanks to enhanced light transmittance
- Simple, balanced ergonomic design
- Robust design for outdoor adventuring
- Close-focusing distance of 1.5m
Olympus 10x42 PRO Binoculars
The Olympus 10x42 PRO Binoculars offer a bright, clear field of view, using multiple coating technologies to transmit as much light as possible. ED lenses and phase-correction coating are designed to minimise chromatic aberration, allowing for defined edges and a high resolution image.
These binoculars also feature a minimum focusing distance of 1.5m, allowing easy viewing of insects and flowers blooming on trees, making them convenient to use when in the field. This is a vast improvement of 3m on the previous version (10x 42 EX WP I).
- Enhanced light transmittance
- Dielectric multilayer prism coating
- ZERO coating reduces ghosting and flaring in backlit conditions
- ED lenses & phase-correction coating to reduce chromatic aberration
- Minimum focusing of 1.5m – most rival are 2ms
- Waterproof, anti-fogging construction
- Nitrogen gas reduces fogging
- Refined balance and ergonomic design
What else is included in the box?
Soft case, Strap, Eyepiece lens cap, Objective lens cap
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Designed for simplicity of use and with enhanced balance and ergonomic design, these binoculars are instinctive to use thanks to their simplified controls.
With anti-fogging technology and waterproof design they will travel with you wherever you go, and you’ll always have a clear, sharp image thanks to Olympus’s background as optical specialists – with coatings on all internal elements to get the sharpest and clearest images possible.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.