Nikon Prostaff P3 8x30 Binoculars
The next generation Nikon ProStaff P3 8x30 Binoculars in Green feature a wide field of view, silver alloy prism coating and long eye relief, ideal for outdoor activities including hiking, bird watching and climbing.
- Compact and lightweight binoculars with a wide field of view for outdoor viewing when hiking, climbing, camping and bird watching
- Robust build quality with shock-resistant rubber armouring along with waterproof and fog-free operation
- Bright images with superior transmission thanks to a silver-alloy coating on prism mirror surfaces
- Well thought out design with close 2.5m focusing distance and long eye relief, even for eyeglass wearers
- Wide field of view with a 62.6º apparent angle of view, comparable to more expensive binoculars from other brands
Nikon ProStaff P3 8x30 Binoculars Summary
Joining Nikon’s range of binoculars designed for outdoor activities, the Nikon ProStaff P3 8x30 Binoculars in new Green colour combine great features and performance with a competitive price. The ProStaff P3 8x30 join three other binoculars in the line-up, all made from lightweight fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin with robust shock-resistant rubber armouring. With waterproof (to 1m for 10 minutes) and fog-free operation, the Nikon ProStaff P3 8x30 are ideal for activities including camping and hiking, rock climbing and bird watching.
You can expect bright, clear images thanks to a silver-alloy coating on prism mirror surfaces, easy and accurate eye positioning from turn-and-slide rubber eyecups all from lead and arsenic free glass. This P3 8x30 binocular also delivers a wide 62.6º apparent angle of view for extremely compelling viewing at this price point.
- Compact and lightweight design from fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Wide 62.6º apparent angle of view
- Long eye-relief for comfortable viewing even when wearing eye-glasses
- Waterproof (to 1m for 10 minutes) and nitrogen filled for fog-free operation
- Silver-alloy coating provides a bright view
- Shock-resistant rubber armouring
- Easy positioning with turn-and-slide rubber eyecups
- Lead and arsenic free glass
Nikon ProStaff P3 8x30 Binoculars in More Detail
These are perfect hobbyist binoculars with multilayer coated lenses for brighter images and a high-reflective silver-alloy coat applied to the mirror surfaces of the prisms. The Nikon ProStaff P3 is available in this model as well as ProStaff P3 8x42, ProStaff P3 10x42, and ProStaff 10x30 sizes.
With waterproofing (up to 1 m for up to 10 minutes) and a fog-free design to keep the view clear no matter what the weather does these are extra tough for any outdoor use. Rubber armouring protects the binoculars from knocks and bumps and they are also extremely comfortable in use. Every ProStaff P3 model boasts long eye relief (15 mm or more), making these perfect for glasses wearers, while multi-click turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it simple to set the correct eye position if you don’t wear glasses.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.