Nikon Prostaff P3 10x42 Binoculars
The Nikon ProStaff P3 10x42 Binoculars Green offer a wide field of view with bright viewing for outdoor activities thanks to silver alloy coated prisms, and are waterproof and fog-free for up to 10 minutes.
- Excellent lightweight and robust binocular combining value for money with great features for outdoor activities
- Lightweight fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin design with shock-resistant rubber armouring
- Waterproof down to 1m for up to 10 minutes and nitrogen gas filled for fog-free operation during inclement conditions
- Wide 62.9º apparent angle of view which is comparable with far more expensive binoculars from other brands
- Silver-alloy coating on prism mirror surfaces renders clear, bright images with high resolution
Nikon ProStaff P3 10x42 Binoculars Green Summary
The top of the range Nikon ProStaff P3 10x42 Binoculars feature a new Green finish , rubber armouring and lightweight fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin design. This makes this pair of binoculars from Nikon particularly well suited to outdoor activities, such as camping and hiking, climbing or bird watching. The ProStaff P3 10x42 is also waterproof (to 1m for 10 minutes) and offers clear images being nitrogen filled, for fog-free operation. An especially wide a 62.9º apparent angle of view puts these ahead of many competitor models at this price point.
Further features include a close 3m minimum focus distance along with excellent image brightness from mirror prism surfaces with a silver-alloy coating. The Nikon ProStaff P3 10x42 remain comfortable, even after extended use thanks to easy and accurate eye positioning from novel turn-and-slide rubber eyecups.
- Fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin design
- Lightweight and compact design
- Wide field of view with a 62.9º apparent angle of view
- 3m close minimum focusing distance
- Long eye-relief for comfortable viewing even when wearing eye-glasses
- Waterproof (to 1m for 10 minutes) and nitrogen filled for fog-free operation
- Bright viewing from silver-alloy coating which is applied to mirror prism surfaces
- Shock-resistant rubber armouring with a comfortable grip
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups for easy and accurate eye positioning
- Lead and arsenic free glass
Nikon ProStaff P3 10x42 Binoculars Green in More Detail
The top of the line 10x42 is an excellent hobbyist binocular with multilayer coated lenses for brighter images and a high-reflective silver-alloy coat applied to the mirror surfaces of the prisms.
The Nikon ProStaff P3 is available in this 8x42 model as well as ProStaff P3 8x42, ProStaff P3 8x30 and ProStaff 10x30 sizes.
The range features waterproofing (up to 1 m for up to 10 minutes) and a fog-free design to keep the view clear no matter what the weather does these are extra tough for any outdoor use. Rubber armouring protects the binoculars from knocks and bumps and they are also extremely comfortable in use. Every ProStaff P3 model boasts long eye relief (15 mm or more), making these perfect for glasses wearers, while multi-click turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it simple to set the correct eye position if you don’t wear glasses.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.