Nikon D3500 DSLR Digital Camera with 18-55mm lens AF-P DX VR Black
From big days to every day, experience the joy of real photography. The compact D3500 blends premium build quality with outstanding performance. Effortless operation makes it spectacularly easy to shoot—and share—memorable moments.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3010250L
Earn 429 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Nikon D3500 Camera with AF-P DX 18–55 VR Lens
Revel in the beauty. DSLR image quality.
The D3500's large 24.2 map DX-format sensor captures rchly detailed photos and Full HD movies&midash;even when you shoot in low light. Combined with the rendering power of your NIKKOR lens, you can start creating artistic portraits with smooth background blur. With ease.
FROM FIRST LIGHT TO THE LAST DANCE
Capture it all. From the magic of midnight to the colours of a new day. With an ISO light-sensitivity range of 100–25600, your photos and videos will shine in any light.
MORE TO LOVE
The camera's razor-sharp autofocus system will keep subjects in perfect focus, while a swift 5 fps lets you capture five beautiful images for every second. Whether you're zooming in on a tender look or going wide to capture the kids in action&midash;the moment is yours.
Dive into movies
Capturing perfect images is only half the fun. With the D3500 in your hands, you can record smooth, finely detailed Full HD movies at frame rates of up to 60p. Thanks to the camera's wide ISO light-sensitivity range, you can easily film under overcast skies or at night.
Crafted to enjoy
The strength of the precision-engineered metal lens mount means you can change lenses again and again, without worrying about wear and tear. From telephoto zoom lenses to wide-angle primes, once you start exploring the beauty of different NIKKOR lenses, you won't want to stop.
Always your best shot
Do more. Use Auto mode to easily create perfect DSLR-quality images. Or take your images a step further with Guide Mode. The ultimate assist, Guide Mode shows you exactly how to adjust the camera's settings to capture amazing photos and movies the way you want.
MAKE IT SPECIAL
For moments that deserve a little extraa, you can apply a range of in-camera creative effects to photos and movies before you shoot. Or tweak the look of your photos after shooting. The large high-resolution 921k-dot LCD monitor lets you compose and review shots in perfect clarity.
TOO GOOD NOT TO SHARE
Why wait? The SnapBridge app for iOS and Android enables an always-on connection between your camera and your smartphone/tablet. make a splash with your DSLR-quality images, shared in the moment.
what else is included in the box?
EN-EL14a reachargeable Li-ion Battery
NIKON D3500 DSLR DIGITAL CAMERA WITH 18-55MM LENS AF-P DX VR BLACK SPECIFICATIONS
APS-C DX, CMOS, 23.5 mm x 15.6 mm
ISO 100 to 25600
11 focus points (including one cross-type sensor)
Full HD 1920 x 1080
7.5-cm (3–in.) TFT LCD. Approx. 921k-dot (VGA)
Optical Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1
SD, SDHC (UHS-I compliant), SDXC (UHS-I compliant)
Approx. 124 x 97 x 69.5 mm
Approx. 415 g
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Digital SLR Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 1550|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 5|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 7.00 m (ISO 100)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.5|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 97|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 124|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 365|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 25600|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, normal, basic|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 11|
|Number of white balance presets: 12|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Expeed 4|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 921000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 25|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Nikon D3500 is the replacement entry-level Digital SLR to the popular D3400 with improvements in a number of areas. This is the VR (Vibration Reduction) Kit version, which is well worth the upgrade, as helps improve handheld photography in lower light over the Non-VR Kit. Improvements include a smaller, lighter body, better battery life and a slightly improved image sensor than the D3400. This makes it an ideal starter DSLR for beginners or those looking for an affordable solution with much better image quality than smaller, compact camera s or mobile phones.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.