Nikon Coolpix B700 Digital camera - Red
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Nikon Coolpix B700 Bridge Digital Camera in red SUMMARY
Nikon Coolpix B700 in black
|Red Nikon Coolpix B700 FEATURES|
The Nikon Coolpix B700 bridge camera has a 20.3 megapixel CMOS sensor which captures fine high resolution detail in your images.
The B700 features a NIKKOR 60x optical zoom ED glass lens, which is extendable to 120x Dynamic Fine Zoom and covers from 24mm wide-angle to super-telephoto 1440mm viewing angles (35mm equivalent). It's also suitable for macro photography, as it is effective when subjects are as close as 1 centimetre from the lens. The Super ED glass is capable of removing secondary spectra and offers excellent chromatic aberration correction.
The Nikon B700 captures 4K UHD 30p video with stereo sound and a zoom microphone, which changes its directivity in accordance with zoom operation. It includes a dedicated movie-record button for instant filming capability, and supports HDMI, so you can connect it to a television or computer monitor, using an optional HDMI cable.
The Coolpix B700 has a 921k-dot 3 inch (7.5 cm) vari-angle LCD monitor with RGBW alignment, which offers excellent visibility - even in bright, sunny conditions - and consumes minimal power.
The built-in 921k-dot 0.2 inch LCD (with diopter adjustment) EVF provides 100% frame coverage and has an eye sensor which automatically switches from monitor shooting as your eye gets nearer to the sensor.
RAW (NRW) shooting
You can shoot RAW in Nikon's NRW format, which retains instruction sets in the image file relating to settings such as white balance, exposure compensation, tone, hue, and sharpening information.
High performance autofocus (AF) system
The B700 has high speed autofocusing and locks onto subjects quickly and precisely. It also features target finding autofocus which chooses the optimum focus area position and size for your chosen subject, so when you aim the camera it immediately predicts where focus should be acquired. It sets the active focusing area in relation to the size of your subject, and works as effectively with off-centre subjects as those in the centre of the frame.
5-stop Dual Detect Optical VR
The B700 has 5-stop Dual Detect Optical vibration reduction which provides a compensation effect equivalent to a shutter speed 5 stops faster, which removes the need for faster shutter speeds and prevents issues such as over-increased sensitivity or incorrect exposure. The newly-developed VR algorithm allows for precise calculation of the amount of image blur and uses camera shake data which is analysed by the angular velocity sensor, along with information on direction and motion vector information to achieve superior vibration reduction.
Nikon's SnapBridge lets you sync your files with your smart device and share them immediately. It constantly maintains a low-power connection between your camera and smart device and allows you to control the main functions of the B700, keep it up to date, and much more besides.
|What else is included in the box?|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.