Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G ED Standard Prime Lens
With a classic focal length for many styles of photography, the AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G ED from Nikon combines a bright aperture with fast and quiet autofocus for a great all round prime lens.
- Affordable lens for full frame
- Ideal for street photography
- Compact and lightweight designed
NIKON AF-S 35MM F/1.8G ED Summary
Fast and affordable semi wide angle prime lens ideal for full frame F mount or cropped DX sensor Nikon DSLR cameras.
- Fast f/1.8 aperture
- SWM Silent wave motor for ultra quiet autofocus
- Minimum focus distance: 0.25 cm.
- Compact and lightweight: 305g
- Superb optical performance with ED glass
- Fast FX-format prime lens with bright f/1.8 aperture and classic 35 mm focal length.
Offering a strong combination of classic focal length and aperture speed, this versatile and lightweight lens is ideal for street photography and environmental portraiture, as well as broad landscapes.
The 35 mm focal length creates timeless, compelling images, while the fast maximum aperture of f/1.8 enables beautifully smooth bokeh and clear low-light shots. With optics designed to accommodate high-resolution sensors and a remarkably portable build, this lens gives you the freedom to capture diverse scenes in all their brilliance.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 72|
|Length (mm): 72|
|Weight (g): 305|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: 0.24|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.25|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 ED glass element, 1 aspheric element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
We love the classic focal length making it a great all rounder for DSLR users shooting a wide range of subjects which benefit from a fast aperture. The lens is lightweight and discreet enough for use as a street photography lens or for weddings and other scenarios.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.