Newell RS3-P1 Remote for Panasonic
All electronic, just plug-in and use. 1m long, has a instant trigger release, as well as a locking position for long exposures.
It is this ideal prevent camera shake for telephoto shots, macro-photography and long exposures (night photography). The remote cord works just like the shutter release, enabling a focus halfpress or full-press to take a shot. It also has a shutter-release lock for long exposures.
Newell remote control RS3 is an essential piece of equipment. The remote is characterized by high quality, ease of handling and low price.
RS3 wired remote control allows you to perform perfectly sharp pictures when using a tripod. Release mode by pressing the shutter button on the camera introduces him to the vibrations, which deliver sharp images is extremely difficult. The tubing is used when shooting long exposures (eg. Night shots), macro images and photos using long focal lengths. The remote control has a lock shutter button, allowing the use of bulb mode and burst mode (if your camera offers features such) without holding a button.
A two-level shutter release button works as the camera shutter button – press halfway to focus, press the shutter releases to the end.
The remote control does not require battery power. It made in Plug & amp, Play (when connected is ready to work).
Packed in a box aesthetic, ideal for a small gift.
– size: 8, 0 x 2, 0 x 1 5 cm
– cable length: 1 m
RS3-C1 for Canon, RS3-C3 for Canon, RS3-F1 for Fuji, RS3-N1 for Nikon, RS3-N2 for Nikon, RS3-N3 for Nikon, RS3-O1 for Olympus, RS3-P1 for Panasonic, RS3-S1 for Sony, RS3-S2 for Sony
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.