Newell Remote with Intervalometer RS60-E3 for Canon
Remote Switch RS60-E3 Newell for Canon is an essential piece of equipment every lover of photography.
The built-in interval timer will significantly improve the work of the creation of macro photography, astrophotography, or timelapse. The device is characterized by high quality, ease of use and attractive price.
Programming the built-in interval timer allows for precise control over the creation of stop-motion animation. With the ability to delay shutter release, choose the number of frames, intervals and to determine the length of time of exposure, smooth timelapse recording easier than ever.
The long exposure times
The tubing is used when shooting long exposures (eg. night Snapshot) macro shots and images using long focal lengths. The remote control has a lock shutter button, allowing the use of bulb mode and burst mode (if your camera offers such features), without holding a button.
Intuitive Remote Switch Newell has a large, readable and backlit LCD display . This facilitates the programming of settings and makes you shoot with the hose Newell is easy and fun.
ideal Gift Packed in a box aesthetic, ideal for a small gift.
Compatibility – cameras Canon EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 70D, EOS 100 D, EOS 1000D, EOS 1100D, EOS 300D, EOS 350D, EOS 400D, EOS 450D, EOS 500D, EOS 550D, EOS 600D, EOS 650D, EOS 700D,
Specifications – shutter lock function
– Supports burst mode
– Power: 2 x AAA 1.5 V LR03 (not included)
– delay: 0 s to 99 h 59 min 59 sec second intervals
– exposure time: 0 sec to 99 hr 59 min 59 sec second intervals
– interval: 1 sec to 99 hr 59 min 59 sec second intervals
– number of images: 1 to 399, unlimited
– operating temperature: -20 ° C – 50 ° C
– dimensions: 15.5 cm x 4 cm x 1.8 cm
– a cable length of 94 cm
– weight: 84 g (excluding batteries)
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.