- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Nanlite PavoBulb 10C RGBWW LED Bulb
The Nanlite PavoBulb 10C RGBWW LED Bulb offers filmmakers realistic lighting with adjustable CCT & HUE via built-in buttons or the NANLINK App and includes special effects to enhance any scene.
Earn 75 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Nanlite PavoBulb 10C RGBWW LED Bulb Summary
The PavoBulb 10C Bi-Color RGBWW LED Bulb from Nanlite is an LED bulb that was made for creative production. It attaches to a standard lamp socket and provides highly accurate light with a CRI of 95 and TLCI of 97. It has an expanded color temperature range of 2700 to 7500K, with stunning RGB color and 15 built-in, customizable effects. Three buttons provide quick setup, but deeper control is wirelessly available via Bluetooth using the free NANLINK mobile app or through 2.4G using NANLINK remote controls.
A USB Type-C port allows the PavoBulb 10C to be powered with an external battery for long runtimes when plugging into AC isn't an option. An optional USB Type-C to DMX Cable can be attached to the USB Type-C port to enable full DMX control. The PavoBulb 10C offers complete control over dimming, color temperature, green-to-magenta shift, and more. The PavoBulb 10C has the form factor of a conventional incandescent light bulb and screws into a standard E27 base, making it possible to install in an on-set lamp as a natural-looking, in-scene light source.
- Color Temperature: 2700-7500K
- 10W, CRI: 95, TLCI: 97
- RGB Control with 15 Programmable Effects
- Hue and Saturation Control
Accurate LED Light with More Possibilities
With a CRI of 95 and TLCI of 97, the PavoBulb 10C provides extremely high color accuracy. The color temperature can be adjusted from 2700 to 7500K, and the green-to-magenta shift can be adjusted to match other light sources. A USB Type-C port allows powerful batteries to be used for long runtimes when AC isn't available, and it allows DMX control using the optional USB Type-C to DMX Cable.
Multiple Control Options
Instantly control brightness, color temperature, and hue using built-in buttons on the PavoBulb 10C. It can also be remotely controlled via built-in Bluetooth with the free NANLINK mobile app or through 2.4G using NANLINK remote controls. For wired operation, the separately available Nanlite Control Bank allows fine-tuning settings like green-to-magenta shift without using the app or wireless network.
Color and Custom Effects
The full-dome diffuser provides attractively soft and even light with a wide 205° beam angle. Advanced RGBWW color-mixing technology provides the highly accurate rendition of 36,000 colors. There are 15 built-in, easily customizable lighting effects, and when controlling with the NANLINK mobile app, the effects can be saved as recallable presets.
A Complete Lighting System
The PavoBulb 10C provides complete control over the practical lights in productions, but it's also a part of the larger Nanlite ecosystem of professional lighting fixtures. It can be used and controlled alongside Nanlite LED tube lights, LED panels, and monolights, all of which can be wirelessly controlled with the NANLINK app and remotes.
Not Confined to Lamps
The PavoBulb 10C fits into a standard E27 socket and gets powered from the lamp's AC, but it also has external battery capabilities for locations without available AC. A range of optional accessories allows it to be used anywhere. The Nanlite E27 Magnetic Mount and AC Adapter is an optional accessory with a magnetic mount, providing more freedom for placing a PavoBulb in shots to appear as a normal lightbulb when used in the frame, providing scene-based lighting.
What's in the box
- 1x Nanlite PavoBulb 10C Bi-Color RGBWW LED Bulb
- 1x PavoBulb 10C Bulb
- 1x USB Type-C Cable
- 1x AC Cable
Nanlite PavoBulb 10C RGBWW LED Bulb Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K to 7500K|
|Lumens||580 (at 5600K)|
|Photometrics||205° at 5600K:|
|90.6 fc / 975 Lux at 1' / 0.3 m|
|32.6 fc / 351 Lux at 1.6' / 0.5 m|
|8.1 fc / 87 Lux at 3.3' / 1 m|
|2 fc / 22 Lux at 6.6' / 2 m|
|0.9 fc / 10 Lux at 9.8' / 3 m|
|Color Accuracy Standard||TLCI 97 at 5600K|
|AC Input Power||110 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|DC Input Power||5 VDC at 2.4 A|
|Maximum Overall Diameter (MOD)||2.9" / 7.3 cm|
|Maximum Overall Length (MOL)||4.8" / 12.1 cm|
|Weight||0.4 lb / 170 g|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.