Nanlite FC-300B LED Bi-colour Spot Light
The Nanlite FC-300B LED Bi-colour Spot Light features built-in controls and separate power adapters with safety straps, and includes glass-protected COBs, a smart fan mode, constant output mode and wireless control.
Nanlite FC-300B LED Bi-colour Spot Light Summary
The Nanlite FC-300B is a bi-color LED spotlight that provides a powerful amount of light in a compact, lightweight, and stylish package. You can easily control dimming from 0 to 100% and with the twist of a knob achieve a wide range of looks, from warm indoor tones to bright daylight with its CCT range of 2700K-6500K. The high CRI rating of 96 and TLCI of 98 means your skin tones and other colors will always be accurate. It has easy-to-use onboard controls, Bluetooth for the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android, and 2.4G for more wireless control options. A locking, metal 3.5mm port even lets you control with DMX/RDM.
BRIGHT LIGHT, SMALL PACKAGE
This versatile light can be bright when needed, but it's also intentionally compact and lightweight yet still durably built
With high CRI and TLCI ratings of 96 and 98, your skin tones and other colors will always be accutate, and the bi-color adjustment lets you dial-in the warmth you need
Intuitive buttons, knobs, and screen on the head, Bluetooth for free NANLINK mobile app, 2.4G, and locking metal DMX port
Has an advanced one-sided stepless yoke lock that makes it easier to position, smart fan modes to control sound, and more
INCLUDES CASE & 3-YEAR WARRANTY
Form-fitting, crush and shockproof foam carrying case included, 2-year limited warranty that you can extend to 3-years for free when you register online
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.