Manfrotto XPRO Ball Head with Top Lock Plate
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9376399K
Earn 139 Park Points
The new XPRO Ball Head is the perfect union between innovative technical solutions and design.
XPRO Ball Head features a new triple locking system which guarantees camera position stability, avoiding drifting thanks to three wedges which enclose and block the sphere. Its friction control helps the user balance the weight of camera equipment and, thanks to the two leveling bubbles, fine adjustiments can be made with the locking knobs open.
Moreover, its new polymer rings have substituted that unpleasant, messy grease, ensuring smooth, accurate and less jerky camera movement.
XPRO Ball Head is extremely portable, lightweight and reliable thanks to its magnesium body: it weighs only 0.52 kg and can support up to 10 kg of payload.
The new MHXPRO-BHQ6 comes with Top Lock, the MSQ6PL (Arca-Swiss compatible) plate, which represents an innovative solution compared to other Arca-Swiss style adaptors on the market. The camera is inserted from above, rather than from the side, which is faster and easier. When the plate engages with the clamp, it releases a safety mechanism that prevents camera falls. It is the perfect solution for experienced professionals wanting to feel totally secure, even when using expensive and heavy high-end camera gear.
Manfrotto XPRO Ball Head with Top Lock Plate Specifications
attachment /8'' attachment type
bubble Spirit level (no.) number
Color smoke color
ndependent pan lock yes
lateral Tilt -90 / +40 Tilt range
Material aluMinum magnesium
panoramc Rotation 60
plate type MSQ6PL
quick release yes
safety payload 0 kg
Weight 0.50 kg
Working Height .5 cm
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.