Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader-55 Camera Roller Bag for DSLR/Camcorder
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Manfrotto PIXI Messenger Camera Bag Grey Summary
The Manfrotto PIXI Messenger camera back in grey has been designed exclusively for mirrorless cameras (CSCs) or a small DSLR camera and is the perfect carrying solution when you want to be ready and reactive.
The PIXI Messenger Bag has been designed to carry the PIXI mini tripod in a dedicated padded compartment and the internal compartment is customisable to your own requirements thanks to its removable padded dividers, letting you organise your equipment so it's ready when you need it.
The top access feature also makes this bag perfect for photographers who need to be ready to capture the shot quickly and easily. It also features a padded compartment to carry a tablet computer and multiple zipped pockets for accessories and media devices as well as a smart sleeve for documents.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.