Manfrotto MVT535AQ MPRO Aluminium Tripod
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Manfrotto MVT535AQ Aluminum Tripod Legs with 75mm Bowl
|Product features in detail|
Manfrotto's MVT535AQ Aluminum Tripod Legs with 75mm Bowl combine lightweight aluminum alloy construction with independently locking legs to provide a set of tripod legs that feature a 75mm bowl and support 44 pounds of optional video head and camera . The included 60mm bowl adapter slips into place and is screwed into pre-tapped holes in the 75mm bowl casting. The tripod features a spreaderless design with each leg being able to move independently of the others.
The locking leg angle selections hold each leg in place until you adjust its position, with the flip locks allowing you to independently adjust the height of each leg. The flip locks are adjustable, allowing you to tighten them in order to counteract any slippage or looseness, which is not uncommon with flip locks. The legs incorporate metal spike for extra grip on soft surfaces such as sand, dirt, or rocky terrain. When working on hard, slippery, or delicate surfaces you can spin-down the rubber spike covers for increased grip.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.