Manfrotto MVK608TWINMC Nitrotech 608 and Carbon Fibre
Manfrotto Nitrotech 608 and Carbon Fibre Twin Leg MS Summary
The NITROTECH 608 fluid video head features continuous counterbalance system that enables precise control of a camera and accessories up to 8 Kg at 55mm center of gravity. No matter the camera gear weight you are using you can have constant control despite the tilt degrees you will select. Camera operation will be much easier and effort free!
The variable continuous fluid drag system is powered by a brand new fluid technology that with Its formula sets a new level of performance in the Manfrotto range boosting the smoothest and judder-free pan and tilt movements.
The head also features a 3/8" Easy Link equipped with an anti-rotation systems both to accommodate Manfrotto arms equipped with an anti-rotation system or arms equipped with ARRI locating pins in order to enable an external monitor or other accessories to be fitted securely. The sliding plate attachment side-lock mechanism allows safe, quick and easy camera attachment. The NITROTECH head has a flat base mount with a standard 3/8" thread that is highly versatile for different support combinations (tripod, slider, jib or crane).
The head attaches to the tripod thanks to a 75 mm half ball.
The MVTTWINMC carbon fiber twin leg with middle spreader video tripod is a professional quality tripod with a two-stage, extremely rigid and stable design making it ideal for all kinds of assignments. If you want to create professional level video or films, then this is the must have tripod. It features an aluminum casting 100mm bowl and it comes with an aluminum adapter that converts the bowl into a 75mm.
The tripod has mid-level spreader with telescopic arms that helps you to set leg angles accurately. It is also detachable, allowing the usage of the tripod also in combination with the ground spreader Manfrotto 165MV which is sold separately.
Leg locks are secure and reliable and twin spiked feet with rubber overshoes are provided for solid grounding.
For maximum versatility, the tripod can be used with various dollies (114MV and 181B).
With its combination of robust construction and compatibility options, this tripod definitely has it all.
Supplied with its own padded carrying bag.
Manfrotto MVK608TWINMC Nitrotech 608 and Carbon Fibre Specifications
|Top Attachment||/4″ screw, /8″ screw|
|Safety Payload Weight||8 kg|
|Counterbalance System||Variable Continuous|
|Powered By (Batteries)||Lithium|
|Counterbalance Weight||0 → 8 kg|
|Base Diameter||75 mm|
|Bubble Spirit Level (No.)|
|Center Of Gravity||55 mm|
|Carryng Bag included||yes|
|Center Column||no centre Column|
|Closed Length||86 cm|
|easy Link||Yes (wth antRotation)|
|Front Tilt||-70 / +90|
|Head Type||Video/Fluid Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Maximum Height||69 cm|
|Maximum Working Temperature||50 C|
|Min Height||75 cm|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-0 C|
|Pan Bar included||Yes|
|Pan Drag||Continuously adjustable from 0 to max level|
|Spreader||mid level - Variable arm length|
|Tilt Drag||Continuously adjustable from 0 to max level|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Video Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.