Manfrotto MVG220FF Gimbal 220 Stabiliser Pro Kit
This product is no longer available
The Manfrotto Gimbal 220 Pro Kit has a 2.2kg payload and follow focus system with real time tracking, ideal for smooth vlogging and selfie video recording.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- High payloads suitable for either mirrorless or DSLR camera equipment
- 3 Axis motor-lock design for quick and simple balancing or storage
- Easy to use touchscreen LCD with single button control of time-lapse, Vlogging and more
- Quick release plate included to mount all common camera brands without any fuss
- Modular system for adding boom arms, remote control and follow focus rigs if required
Manfrotto Gimbal 220 Stabiliser Pro Kit In Detail
The Manfrotto MVG220FF Gimbal 220 Stabiliser Pro Kit is designed to provide video stabilisation for lighter weight mirrorless camera set-ups with its’ 2.2kg payload. The 220 Pro kit is a professional 3 Axis stabilised handheld gimbal with function buttons and LCD touchscreen. These allow the rig to be controlled with one hand whilst recording. A brushless motor and high-precision intelligent chip follow focus system is also included in the pro kit. This provides real time tracking and precise motor control.
This stabiliser is also compatible with the optional Gimboom for extended reach and even higher production quality. The LCD touch screen allows the gimbal to be controlled as well as adjusting camera settings such as ISO, exposure compensation, white balance etc. An optional phone app also provides remote control for versatile gimbal and camera control.
Main features include:
• Max. payload is 2.2kg
• Compatible with all popular mirrorless cameras
• Detachable arm to switch between single handle and underslung position for use in varied shooting scenes
• Quick release plate for quick setup
• 3 Axis motor-lock design for convenient balance and storage
• Touch screen operation to directly set up parameters and change working mode
• Just touch one icon and you will directly enter Inception mode, Timelapse, VLOG selfie, TikTok portrait shoot and got more popular shooting ways
• USB Cable controls photographs / video recording / time-lapse functions
Weight: 1.1kg without battery
Dimensions: 158.7mm x 203.6mm x 372.8mm
Operation time: 7h for normal working state, 14h for standby mode
Charging time: around 1.5 hours. Charging via USB-C port on the handle ( Quick charger which charging power18W is supported).
Materials: Aluminum alloys and rubber
Rotatable range: Tilt: 230° (with limitation) Roll: 360° (Unlimited) Pan: 360° (Unlimited)
Quick release plate: There are two kinds of quick release plate together in one.
The bottom mounting plate and upper quick release plate are both compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can be removed from the gimbal together with the camera. Fast switching between popular quick release systems without re-assembling and re-balancing the camera.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.