Manfrotto MTPIXIEVO-BK PIXI EVO Mini Tripod Black
The Manfrotto PIXI EVO 2 section Mini Tripod supports up to 2.5Kg, making it ideal for mirrorless cameras and lighter DSLR with attached lens for sturdy, tilting and versatile support.
- Excellent, sturdy and well built mini tripod with 2.5kg weight capacity
- Lets you shoot from lower, with great control of camera angles
- Lightweight and portable for architectural shots even in low light
- Useful for content creators to hold a flashgun, lighting or other threaded equipment
Manfrotto PIXI EVO 2 section Mini Tripod Black
The PIXI EVO 2-Section Mini Tripod has been designed to help you when you’re looking for the right angle for your next shot or video. The tripod lets you tilt the camera a full 90°, perfect for taking pictures and recordings in portrait mode. You can support anything with a 1/4″ screw thread (up to 2.5kg) including cameras, flashguns, video lights as well as external mics and other content creators equipment.
- Compatible with your entry-level DSLRS and devices up to 2.5Kg
- Mini tripod two leg angles give you stability on uneven ground
- Sturdy and lightweight aluminium & adapto structure you can rely on
- Camera tilts to a full 90° letting you shoot in portrait mode
- You've got the choice of three different colour combinations
A wide range of shooting options for the mobile photographer. The PIXI EVO 2-Section Mini Tripod is compact enough to carry with you and offers diverse framing possibilities for your photographer work. Extremely lightweight and compact, the PIXI EVo 2-Section Mini Tripod is perfect for transportation. Combined with its sturdy aluminium structure, and you've got a reliable piece of equipment you can count on throughout your photography career. The kit also boasts two different leg angles complete with sliding selector. Additional features include the two-section legs that can be adjusted in five simple steps. This will improve your stability on uneven surfaces. You're sure to maintain that perfect shot thanks to this innovative technology.
When looking for the right angle, the PIXI EVO 2-Section Mini Tripod is made to help. The camera can tilt to a full 90°, ideal for taking your pictures and recordings in portrait mode. Developed for entry-level DSLRs, this kit supports a wide range of devices up to 2.5Kg. This wide range compatibility gives you the freedom to use cameras and accessories of your choice. This choice is also available to you in terms of colour. The PIXI EVO 2-Section Mini Tripod comes in white, black and red-anthracite.
PIXI EVO 2-Section Mini Tripod Specifications
- Weight: 0.26 kg
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw
- Closed Length: 20.5 cm
- Ball Locking: Yes
- Maximum Height: 20 cm
- Safety Payload Weight: 2.5 kg
- Front Tilt:-35° / +35°
- Lateral Tilt:-90° / +40°
- Leg Angles:50°, 75°
- Leg Lock Type:Button Lock
- Material:Aluminium, Technopolymer
- Min Height:10.5 cm
- Panoramic Rotation:360 °
- Plate Type:fixed - with 1/4-20″ screw
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Mini Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.