Manfrotto MT290XTA3 290 Xtra Aluminium Tripod
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9370086B
Earn 89 Park Points
- lightweight and portable photo tripod
- Durable aluminium leg locks
- Comes with it's own shoulder bag for ultimate portability
- Premium Italian design
- 4 leg angles for great versatility
Work creatively with total control. The 290 Xtra Tripod is designed for professionals or hobbyists looking for a reliable, user-friendly and high functioning photo tripod. This is a must-have in any kitbag offering superior features, and total convenience from set-up right through to the end of the shoot. And because it's both lightweight and collapsible, you can easily dismantle it and pack it away when you're finished. It's also the biggest in the 290 range, so it's perfect for carrying heavy equipment.
One of this monopod's standout features has to be it's lightweight aluminium body. Apart from making this an easy-to-carry piece of kit, this aluminium design means that the legs stay totally rigid when up, so you won't have to worry about them buckling under pressure, or vibrating when you're working to catch that perfect shot. There are 3 legs to this stand, which can be easily folded down when not in use, and speedily put up when you're starting the shoot.
Other great additions include a unique angled wrist strap, giving you extra control of you kit, and a new rubber legwarmer. To combat any signs of wear and tear, the durable, tension-adjustable magnesium leg locks can be tightened as required, extending the stand's lifespan even further. Getting started is a doddle too. you simply screw the monopod directly onto the tripod mount beneath your camera , and adapt for other gear as required with the handy, universal 6.35mm and 9.5mm attachments.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.