Manfrotto MS0490C Carbon Nanopole Stand
Manfrotto MS0490C Carbon Nanopole Stand Summary
The Carbon Nanopole Stand is Manfrotto’s lightest Nano Stand ever, tailored to photographers, videographers and content creators that are looking for ways to downsize their gear and travel lighter.The continuing trend in the Photo and Video industry is for equipment to be smaller, lighter and more portable. Leading lighting manufacturers are moving in this direction too and Manfrotto’s range of lightweight supports such as the Nano Stand family complement these products perfectly.
Lighting equipment is getting lighter and so are lighting supports
Weighing in at only 750g* thanks to it’s lightweight aluminium base and carbon fibre column the Carbon Nanopole Stand is the perfect support for small lighting equipment up to 1.5kg such as speedlights and LED lights which are commonly the kit of choice for the weight concious creatives working in and out of the studio.This lightweight lighting support not only provides users with the perfect stand when shooting on the move, this product is manufactured in Italy to the highest standards providing assurance of quality craftmanship and materials that customers can rely on.The compact folded length of just 51cm makes the Carbon Nanopole Stand suitable for carry on luggage or ideal for those with very limited carrying space. It even slides neatly into the tripod pouch on the side of most camera bags to ensure the user can keep their kit compact and travel light without compromising on their lighting kit requirements.
The Carbon Nanopole features a useful levelling leg, allowing the user to maintain a stable vertical lighting support even in challenging enviroments such as uneven ground, inner city streets or even rocky hillsides. For added safety the base also features a hook to be used with a sandbag in order to weigh it down when used outdoors. This versatile light stand features multiple attachment options including a stainless steel 16mm (5/8”) spigot with a 3/8” thread plus a removable 1/4” thread adapter allowing secure attachment of a wide range of lighting tools.The light weight characteristics of the Carbon Nanopole is thanks to the removable carbon fibre centre column featuring quick release twist locks, which can also be used as a hand held boom in order to position lights exactly where they are needed.
|Carbon Nanopole Stand|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.