Manfrotto MKBFRA4GTXP-BH Befree GT XPRO Aluminium Tripod Kit
The Befree GT XPRO Aluminium is the first Manfrotto Travel Tripod developed for professional macro photographers. A new aluminium travel tripod that combines portability with maximum versatility enabling the most creative photographers to push their limits.
The Befree GT XPRO's settings and controls are designed to be ergonomic, intuitive, and highly portable. It features a built-in 90° column mechanism in its top casting, which stays safely stored away until needed. Not only does this system allow the camera to be offset from the tripod's leg position, it also provides the simplest possible way to shoot from ground level or directly overhead. The tripod is kitted out with Manfrotto's advanced 496 head, a portable and powerful head that combines versatility and firmness with a great load capacity (holds up to 10kg) and independent panoramic and friction knobs for full movement control. framing with zoom lenses is now easier and faster.
The M-lock enhances the Befree's vocation as a support solution designed for rapid and secure performance on the move.
The Befree GT XPRO also features the unique 200PL-PRO plate, made of a high-quality aluminium body, and fully compatible with Manfrotto RC2 & Arca-Swiss type head attachments: with 2 rubber inserts that maximise grip, even on the most angled shots. The Befree GT XPRO Aluminium travel tripod is 43cm when folded and fits perfectly in its dedicated carry bag and every kind of hand luggages.
|Safety Payload Weight||10 kg|
|Min Height||10 cm|
|Maximum Height||164 cm|
|Maximum Height (with Center Column Down)||142 cm|
|Closed Length||43 cm|
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Legs Tube Diameter||15.5, 19, 22.5, 26 mm|
|Base Diameter||40 mm|
|Leg Angles||22°, 54°, 89°|
|Top Attachment||3/8 screw|
|Base Type||40 mm|
|Carrying Bag Included||Yes|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Maximum Working Temperature||70|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-30|
|Plate Type||200PL PRO|
|Upper Disc Diameter||40 mm|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.