Manfrotto Befree 3Way Live Head
Product Code: 9366338G
Manfrotto Befree 3Way Live Head
The Manfrotto’s Befree 3-way Live Head, is an innovative Manfrotto’s travel 3-way fluid head, which features fully foldable handles for unparalleled compactness, and remarkable sturdiness, carrying a payload of up to 6kg.
Featuring the high-performance Befree Fluid Drag System, with its smoothest level of control, both on panoramic and tilt movements, this tripod head is exceptionally easy to fine-tune the composition to frame and film as accurately as possible. The high-performance fluid used represents the latest in Manfrotto’s fluid head technology, built to offer the smoothest level of control and movements and exceptional stability even in extreme temperatures (-30°/ +70°).
The long panoramic handle, the portrait position and the 3 bubble levels complete the head, guaranteeing full shooting precision and versatility, to promote creative ideas and stunning outdoor shoots.
The tripod head also features the unique 200PL-PRO plate, made of a high-quality aluminium body and fully compatible with Manfrotto RC2 & Arca-Swiss type head attachments: with 2 rubber inserts that maximise grip, even on the most angled shots.
The ergonomic design makes operating the Manfrotto Befree 3-Way Live Head intuitive and fast, enabling even the most demanding users to set their equipment up quickly and easily, without losing sight of their desired shot.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.