Manfrotto Advanced Befree Backpack III
The Manfrotto Advanced Befree Backpack III has a 60/40 split for gear/personal items with 15L total space for DSLR or mirrorless camera and creator equipment like a drone and gimbal in a new design.
- Updated bag design featuring Manfrotto’s newly developed M-Guard™ high-density EVA foam dividers
- Space for creator equipment and accessories in a 60/40 gear/personal items split
- Quick access points to gear and personal items through top and rear access
- Bring your pro sized laptop and tablet as well as tripods, drone and gimbal
- Comfortable harness system with sternum strap for heavier loads and a rain cover included
Manfrotto Advanced Befree Backpack III Summary
The Manfrotto Advanced Befree Backpack III has a 60/40 split for your gear/personal items with 15L total space. The pack will hold a DSLR or mirrorless camera, lenses, foldable drone, gimbal, 15-inch laptop and 11-inch pro tablet for creator storytelling in style. The backpack design has been updated with the latest high-density EVA foam dividers from a new M-Guard™ Protection System developed by Manfrotto to keep your equipment safer than ever. The exterior design in all black (model MB MA3-BP-BF) sports a new minimalist design with rain cover and numerous access points from the rear, the top for personal items and dual side tripod holders. A checkpoint-friendly laptop pocket is quickly accessible when travelling and you’ll be comfortable under load thanks to the sternum strap.
- Shock resistant M-Guard™ dividers
- Updated urban style backpack with 60/40 gear/personal items split
- Space for a host of content creator equipment
- 15-inch laptop and 11-inch tablet sleeves
- Two tripod pockets
- Pack a drone and gimbal inside
- Rain cover included
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.