Manfrotto 504X Fluid Video Head
The complete range of Bridging technology heads, designed to provide an optimum support of the latest camera and camcorder, has now a new incredible video head, the new 504X. This new video head is going to replace the successful 504HD with a complete new design and many other features.
Capturing smooth reliable footage every time is essential for any filmmaker, the new Manfrotto 504X head will give you unrivaled stability and smoothness time after time.
504X fluid video head is the evolution of the successful 504HD.
This is the more compact and lighter version that finally comes with flat base, developed to satisfy videographers’ needs.
New catching design with flat base
Perfect balance of design and performance for optimum balance of strength and size. The flat base ensures versatility.
4 steps counterbalance system up to 6,5 kg/14,3 lb at 55 mm/2,2 in C.O.G ensures quick set up and optimal performance. Extremely smooth movements are guaranteed by the fluidity function on PAN & TILT.
The head has a maximum payload up to 12 kg / 26,5 lb.
Size and portability
More compact and lighter then ever with feature an illuminum design ensuring it will last you a life time.
New easy link connectors
4 steps CBS
Sliding quick release plate
New fluid technology
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Video Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.