Manfrotto 492 Centre Ball Head With Cold Shoe Mount
Support an external monitor / recorder when capturing video using the Manfrotto 492 Centre Ball Head With Cold Shoe Mount which weighs just 170g and supports up to 4 kg offering full 360º rotation and tilt.
Manfrotto 492 Centre Ball Head With Cold Shoe Mount (MH492LCD-BH)
Designed for videographers, the Manfrotto 492 Centre Ball Head With Cold Shoe Mount (MH492LCD-BH) is the ideal way to pair your camera with a monitor/recorder.
This fully portable yet reliable MH492LCD-BH Manfrotto ball head is made of highly resistant, lightweight aluminium, so it is both portable and strong enough to cope with an impressive payload up to 4 kg.
With just a few simple actions, thanks to the single ergonomic knob that controls both pan and tilt movements, you’ll be ready to shoot and keep an eye on what you’re doing. It has a standard cold shoe for your camera attachment. Getting into position couldn’t be easier either. It features a universal 1/4” screw for attaching the external monitor.
- Tough and durable aluminium body
- Standard aluminium cold shoe for easy camera attachment
- Includes universal screws for external monitor/recorders
- Full pan and tilt movement
- Supports up to 4kg
Manfrotto 492 Centre Ball Head With Cold Shoe Mount Specifications
- Weight: 0.17 kg
- Base Diameter: 35 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Front Tilt: -90° / +40°
- Safety Payload Weight: 4 kg
- Plate Type: fixed - with 1/4” screw
- Base Type: 22 mm
- Ball Locking: Yes
- Top Attachment: 1/4” screw
- Lateral Tilt: -90° / +40°
- Panoramic Rotation: 360 °
- Working Height: 7.6 cm
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Ball Head|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.