Manfrotto 046MCR Expan Set with Red Metal Chain
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9370154H
Earn 86 Park Points
Manfrotto 046MCR Expan Set with Red Metal Chain Summary
The ideal drive set for studio work. Every shoot is a easy and simple thanks to the expertly designed Expan Set from Manfrotto. Dependable and convenient, this set will help you work fast and smart, for great results with the minimum amount of fuss every time. It's intuitive features enable you to control your background paper roll with absolute ease, speeding your sessions up and creating a polished, clean space.
Made to work effectively and stand the test of time, this set is made from lightweight aluminium alloy. Not only does this make it a manageable addition to your kit, it also means that it's tough, durable and strong enough to withstand even heavy use. Although it weighs just 2kg, it can support up to 10kg, and it comes with a red metal chain and weight for strength and stability, giving you everything you need in one package.
The metal chain enables you to quickly and safely adjust the height of your background without having to lower the support stands, saving you precious time while you work. It's compatible with tubes measuring up to 80mm and expands from 46mm to 78mm in length, so you have a whole range of creative possibilities within reach. Simply slot in the roll you need, and you'll be good to go, hassle free and with complete professionalism.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.