MagMod Pro Artistic Gels
MagMod Pro Artistic Gels are rigid, polycarbonate flash gels that make your images pop and have been redesigned to be quicker to use and stronger than previous versions, providing easy control over colour.
MagMod Pro Artistic Gels
Adding a dramatic pop of color to your images has never been easier thanks to MagMod’s rigid polycarbonate Pro Gels. The new MagMod Pro Gels are redesigned to be faster and stronger than ever thanks to our new embedded magnet design and increased strength. Add one or multiple Pro Gels into your flash modifier stack and you're all set for fast, easy control over the color, density or hue of your flash. Combine both Pro Gels and other MagMod 2 modifiers for extreme customization of your flash setup! MagMod Pro Gels are made of a nearly indestructible polycarbonate material that allows permanent and long-lasting name identification on each gel.
Add some flair and creativity by using Pro Artistic Gels for special effects while on location or in the studio. The Pro Artistic Gels provide complimentary and lighter-density hues from the Creative Gel sets. These additional Artistic colors will add variety and nuance and are the go-to selection when wanting to subtly add color to your scene or backdrop. Mix and match multiple colors to create your own creative hues!
- COLOUR MODIFICATION MADE EASY - The MagMod Pro Creative Gels are the fastest and easiet way to add creative colours to your flash setup - all in less than a second. ○ Includes (1) of each: Pink, Amber, Lime, Aqua, Cyan, Lavender
- NEW FASTER MAGNETIC DESIGN - MagMod Pro Gels now have embedded magnets, eliminating the need for a separate gel holder system. You can now instantly stack multiple MagMod Pro Gels with other MagMod modifiers making custom lighting setups a breeze.
- NO MORE FLIMSY THROWAWAY GELS - MagMod Pro Gels are made of rigid polycarbonate, not flimsy film, and were designed to last a lifetime. This strength improvement also allows permanently embedded names for easy and long-lasting name identification.
- ACCURATE COLORS - MagMod Pro Gels are color calibrated to deliver professional results, each and every time. The very best photographers can rely on MagMod’s carefully calibrated color that was formulated for precise color balance. Pro photographers need the right color correction, not just a generic warming gel.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.