Lowepro Tahoe BP150 Black
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9361300B
Earn 54 Park Points
An active life needs a focused pack. That's what the Tahoe BP 150 offers. Its customisable and well-padded main compartment and roomy front pocket offer plenty of storage for a day's worth of essential gear, including a tablet.
- Spacious and adjustable interior, features padded dividers to easily customise camera kit.
- Main compartment features an UltraFlex panel that folds down to create more space for personal gear and less camera gear, or whatever your day calls for. Remove all interior dividers and use Tahoe 150 as a full daypack.
- Light grey interior makes it easy to locate and store gear.
- Roomy pocket includes organised storage for daily essentials, plus a protective CradleFit pocket for up to a 10-inch tablet.
- Subtle and zippered outer pocket offers space for earbuds, pens, keys, smartphone and smaller items.
- Tall, stretch-mesh pockets accommodate large water bottles or other quick-grab items you want throughout the day.
- Convenient grab handle provides an extra carry option.
Softly padded shoulder straps adjust for a comfortable fit.
Internal Dimensions: 25.5 x 12.8 x 36 cm (10.04 x 5.04 x 14.17 in)
External Dimensions: 27.5 x 21.7 x 40.3 cm (10.83 x 8.54 x 15.87 in)
Notebook Compartment: 24 x 2 x 26.5 cm (9.45 x 0.79 x 10.43 in)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.