Lowepro Fastpack Pro BP250 AW III-Grey
The Fastpack Pro BP250 AW III-Grey has been thoughtfully updated to enable photographers and content creators to bring a medium amount of equipment with fast, secure and easy access when travelling.
- Fast access to camera and video equipment without setting the bag down
- Holds a decent amount of gear without being too heavy or cumbersome
- Fits a 15-inch laptop as well as personal gear when travelling away from home
- Excellent organisation and storage options for swift access to cards, cables and batteries
- Improved comfort with a beefier waist belt and carry handles
Lowepro Fastpack Pro BP250 AW III-Grey
Designed for travel, these packs are the perfect companion for your next weekend outing or on-the-road adventure. 2-stage QuickDoor access lets you get to your camera and accessories fast so you never miss a shot!
- 50/50 gear split – holds 50% imaging and 50% personal gear
- 25L total capacity
- 1,45kg - 17% lighter than previous Fastpack 250AW II
Not to be confused with the smaller Fastpack BP 250 AW III this PRO version is larger, has a burly zip and more organisational pockets for personal and camera equipment. This next generation lighter styled camera backpack design includes enhanced protection through Lowepro’s All Weather AW Cover and PU coated fabrics to safeguard against the elements. There’s also a safety strap running throughout the bag letting you lift the bag from various sides, excellent for loading and lifting when moving around.
Security is dealt with thanks to a zip which can be pulled through the camera compartment opener, making it extremely difficult to access without the wearer being alerted.
The new Lowepro Fastpack Pro BP250 AW III-Grey is lighter with ripstop material used on the top, the shoulder straps are more form fitted and padding has been enhanced along the waist belt.
Compared to Fastpack 250AW III:
- Larger laptop compartment – holds up 15” laptop
- Fits pro mirrorless or pro DSLR with portrait grip
- More molded EVA dividers
- Padded waistbelt for improved comfort
- 1 additional pocket for increased organization
Fast access - Lowepro's QuickDoor
Stage 1 – Partially unzip for on-the-go, sling-style access to camera without setting the bag down.
Stage 2 – Completely unzip and release buckles for full access to camera compartment, lenses and accessories.
- Designed for CSC/mirrorless or entry level DSLR kits, popular laptop/tablet sizes and tripod/GorillaPod carry
- Fits camera with medium 24-70 lens attached and 2-3 accessories, mic or lighting.
- 3 styles, 2 colors
Our new Fast series is designed to address top consumer camera bag concerns:
Gear Fit, Protection, Access, Comfort and Weight
Following the footsteps of our premium Whistler and FreeLine collections, Fastpack and Slingshot offer consumers an impressive suite of features at an accessible price point. High-grade ripstop exterior fabric is constructed and coated using the same process as the top-quality Whistler series, offering lightweight protection from the elements and everyday wear.
What gear fits?
Fits new mirrorless and mixed kits with a separate size for PRO DSLR.Redesigned laptop compartment takes up less space allowing for camera and personal gear.
Exterior PU coatingfor weather and abrasion resistance plus included all weather AW Cover.
Simplified QuickDoor and molded EVA camera divider system for ease of acess.
33% lighter 25% smaller. perfect fit for contemporary mirrorless and mixed kits offers a digital imaging carry solution in an everyday lifestyle bag.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
The Fastpack Pro BP250 AW III-Grey has been updated to enable photographers and content creators to bring a medium amount of equipment with fast, secure and easy access when travelling. Materials used across the bag have been updated including rip-stop nylon, zips, storage and a rain cover for weather resistance.
Lowepro bags go from strength to strength which is no great surprise when you consider their extensive experience producing excellent camera carrying solutions for decades. This update makes for a worthy consideration when buying a camera backpack for day trips, longer travels and street photography.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.