Lowepro Adventura SH 160 III Shoulder Bag Black
The sustainable Lowepro Adventura SH 160 III Shoulder Bag in Black is made with recycled and solution dyed fabrics and holds a camera up to DSLR size with 2-4 additional lenses, memory cards and other accessories.
Lowepro Adventura SH 160 III Shoulder Bag Black Summary
- DSLR or mirrorless with lens, with 2-4 additional lenses (such as Sony Alpha 7 series)
- Can also store spare memory cards and small accessories
Lowepro’s popular Adventura collection has been updated with Lowepro Green line, which means it’s now made of recycled and solution dyed fabric.
The brand-new Adventura III is always ready for wherever your next adventure takes you, delivering protection and compactness for the hobbyist photographer. The Adventura series, with its lightweight and rugged design filled with practical features, is ideal for novice and enthusiast mirrorless users. The four Shoulder bags and two Top loaders are perfect for day trips or longer adventures - The compact form factors are ideal for placing inside a larger bag for travel. The two new backpacks are the essential classic camera backpack for enthusiast photographers: The BP 300 is a roomy 100% gear backpack with exceptional capacity, organization options and protection with full front access, whilst the BP 150 is a 50/50 backpack, for photo gear and personal belongings with rear access for extra security.
Sustainability is our top priority
Adventura III meets our environmental efforts, with up to 88% Green Line fabrics used. This has been achieved with recycled and solution dyed fabrics, which saves water and reduces GHG emissions. (Measured following the GRI 301-2 standard, as the percentage of the recycled fiber used, to the total fiber used by weight.) All these efforts reaffirm our commitment to reducing negative environmental impacts, whilst still making great camera bags!
- Updated sizes for mirrorless cameras
- Material composition: Recycled and solution dyed fabrics, PVC-free bumpers
- Consolidated single collection dedicated to novice and enthusiast mirrorless users, targeting CE channel
- Two new backpacks in best-selling form factors
Up to 88% Green Line fabrics used
- Recycled exterior fabric with PU lamination provides waterproofing and extra protection from the elements (Also used on Lowepro Fastpack, Flipside, and Slingshot)
- Dope dyed blacks and recycled linings / webbings reduces water and CO2
- Updated PVC-free moulded bumpers
- Strong and durable YKK zippers
*Recycled fabrics measured following the GRI 301-2 standard, as the percentage of the recycled yarn used, to the total yarn used by weight. The same methodology is used for the solution dyed fabrics.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.