Leica ULTRAVID 7x42 HD-Plus Binocular
Leica ULTRAVID 7x42 HD-Plus Binocular
Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents a new generation of the Leica Ultravid HD 42 binoculars. In comparison with earlier models, the optical performance of the new Leica Ultravid HD-Plus 42 with respect to light transmission has been significantly improved again.
A decisive role in this is played by new coating methods that deposit thin films of special substances on the lens surfaces under ultra-high vacuum in a so-called high temperature plasma process. In addition to this, the prisms of the new binoculars are made from specially formulated SCHOTT glasses with exceptional transmission characteristics (SCHOTT HT glasses). The significantly increased light transmission, particularly in the blue-violet band, ensures not only higher image brightness, but also better color transmission and considerably improved twilight vision.
In addition to a brighter viewing image, the Leica Ultravid HD-Plus 42 binoculars therefore also offer increased contrast performance in all viewing situations, and particularly in unfavorable light.
The Leica Ultravid HD-Plus 42 models are available with 7x, 8x and 10x magnification and are identified by an engraved HD' in red on the strap lugs of the binoculars.
Otherwise, all the proven features of the Leica Ultravid HD family remain unchanged in the new HD-Plus 42 binoculars first and foremost, high-quality optics, mechanical excellence and user-friendly design. The binoculars feature exceptionally high-quality lenses that reduce flare to an absolute minimum. This guarantees excellent colors and contrast, outstanding image brightness, clarity and optimum resolution of details. Here, innovative AquaDura coating ensures a crystal-clear view in all weathers and protects the lenses against scratching and abrasion. In terms of handling, the binoculars are ideally matched to their users' needs and frequent use under even the most extreme viewing conditions. The shock-absorbent armoring protects the binoculars against damage while also providing excellent grip for safe and steady handling.
Each model is supplied complete with a padded, high-quality Cordura case for optimum product protection. Also included are front lens and eyepiece caps and a contoured neoprene carrying strap.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.