Leica Summilux SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens Black Anodised
With edge to edge sharpness even wide open, the Leica Summilux-SL 50mm lens in black anodised finish sets the standard for regular focal width lenses, with a bright f/1.4 aperture & premium optics.
Leica SUMMILUX-SL 50 f/1.4 ASPH Black Anodised
The Leica Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH is the first SL prime lens in the Leica portfolio. This autofocus lens delivers outstanding optical performance and sets the next generation benchmark from the leaders in optical technology. Its large maximum aperture makes the high-performance lens the ideal partner in situations with challenging lighting conditions and enables the use of shallow depth of focus as a creative tool.
Particularly when shooting at maximum aperture, the combination of its resolving power and soft bokeh in unsharp areas clearly isolates subjects from their surroundings. Thanks to uniform contrast rendition throughout the focusing range, this applies at all distance settings. With its internal focusing design, the overall length of the lens remains unchanged when focusing. This lens does not compromise on any aspect of optical performance.
The Leica Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH optical design contains a total of 11 elements, of which two are aspherical elements and four are made from glasses with anomalous partial dispersion for the correction of chromatic aberrations.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Camera Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 50 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 50|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 50|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.