Leica Summicron S 100mm f/2 ASPH Lens Black Anodised
Leica Camera is pleased to introduce the Leica Summicron-S 100mm f/2 ASPH, a new addition to the Leica S-System. The lens is ideal for portrait, beauty, landscapes, and available light photography and corresponds to an 80mm lens in the 35mm system with a natural-looking perspective. The sophisticated lens engineering is optimized for perfect skin tones while maintaining the highest level of brilliance.
The Leica Summicron-S 100mm f/2 ASPH uses a sophisticated design where a total of 7 lens elements are used to achieve the highest optical performance. This meets the high expectations of the Leica S-System users of a professional tool.
There are three lens elements of glass with anomalous partial dispersion - another is made of high-refraction extra low dispersion glass for correction of chromatic aberrations. One double aspherical lens element minimizes monochromatic aberrations. A floating element moves independently to ensure the close range imaging capability of the lens.
The very elaborate construction is designed for maximum contrast performance even at full aperture, and at the nearest focusing distance keeps the lens free from artifacts. Chromatic aberrations are corrected to an absolute maximum.
The stable lens body and the perfect seal against dust and splash water guarantee durability and reliability.
It is important that the Leica S (Typ 006) has firmware version 188.8.131.52 and the Leica S2/S2-P has firmware version, 184.108.40.206 when using the Leica Summicron-S 100mm f/2 ASPH.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Medium Format Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.