Leica NOCTIVID 10x42 " Edition green " Binocular
Leica NOCTIVID 10x42 '' Edition green " Binocular
With the Leica Noctivid Leica Sport Optics has set a new standard in observation optics. More than a century of experience forms the basis for this new generation of Leica binoculars, offering unprecedented quality. Next to the black version, the Leica Noctivid models are now also available with olive green armouring.
The Leica Noctivid features compact dimensions as well as stylish and elegant design, and at the same it is incredibly robust and resilient. Versatile in use in every situation of life, the Leica Noctivid sets new standards in exterior design as well as in optics and mechanics. The new binoculars family of the Leica Noctivid unites the best of state-of-the-art and most innovative technologies at the highest level.
Nanette Roland, Product Manager of Leica Sport Optics Observation Optics: “The Leica Noctivid is as dynamic as nature itself. Construction and optics have been inspired by the best observers from the animal kingdom. Like no other binoculars, the Noctivid combines extremely sharp images, stray-light suppression, light transmission and innovative design to ultimate perfection. Thanks to these features, these binoculars offer maximum contrasts, the highest image plasticity and intuitive handling, allowing unique observations."
With the Leica Noctivid the engineers have achieved a quality in observation that meets the highest demands. Thanks to Schott HT-(high transmission) glass, the Noctivid features astoundingly natural colours. In addition, premium coatings have been applied on the lenses in the new high-temperature plasma processes, guaranteeing a perfectly balanced light transmission across the entire wavelength range and thus astoundingly bright colour rendition to the point of colour neutrality.
Innovative baffle systems for stray-light suppression ensure the best possible reflex reduction as well as maximum contrast. Thanks to the modification of the radii at the lens surfaces, the sharpness towards the periphery of the field of view has been improved significantly. The AquaDura coating developed by Leica ensures a crystal clear view in any weather and protects the lenses from scratches and abrasion. Thanks to the coating, dirt and finger prints can be wiped off easily.
The sophisticated combination of all optical and mechanical innovations offers a viewing experience of unequalled image plasticity. In the construction process, the engineers placed special importance on compact form and perfect mechanics. The binoculars' tubes can be easily held with one hand. Thanks to the compact dimensions, the weight of the binoculars is balanced in the middle of the palm. The non-slip rubber armouring gives the binoculars a comfortable feel and a safe grip and is at the same time resilient to impact. The highly durable class H8 varnish patented by Leica provides additional protection for the metal surfaces of the robust magnesium housing. The focusing mechanism of the Leica Noctivid is more precise than that of any other binoculars: The newly developed focusing wheel allows focusing of the smallest details or extremely fast focusing at the longest distances.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.