Leica APO Summicron SL 90mm f/2 ASPH Lens Black Anodised
The black anodised Leica APO-Summicron-SL 90mm short telephoto lens features an apochromatic optical design, floating elements & Dual Syncro Drive for quick and accurate focus with pin sharp results.
High speed and an unmistakably aesthetic rendition of out-of-focus areas make this telephoto lens the first choice for every portrait photographer. The precision and almost silent action of its autofocus give photographers decisive extra moments to concentrate fully on the creative aspects of their work and the people in front of their camera.
The Summicron-SL-Lenses are designed in parallel to the SL camera body. That means that the optical and sensor design, as well as the imaging process match perfectly to achieve the highest quality.
- They offer maximum detail transfer and pure color reproduction from the center to the edges, over all distances and all F-stop settings.
- Leica Summicron-SL-Lenses already achieve extremely high contrast values at maximum aperture, which makes them particularly suitable for the creative use of planes of sharpness, unsharpness and the distinct isolation of subject details. Thanks to their shallow depth of field and exceptional imaging performance, every single lens guarantees the special look for which Leica photography is renowned.
- Dual Syncro Drive Precision autofocus: The new Summicron-SL-Lenses focus from infinity to the closest focusing distance with exceptional speed and achieve absolute top performance ratings in the demanding professional camera segment.
- Design "Made in Germany": Seals on the front element, the focusing ring, and the bayonet ensure that lenses mounted on the camera are exceptionally well protected against the ingress of light rain and particles of dust and dirt. In addition to this, Leica AquaDura coating provides effective protection of the exposed surfaces of lenses against dirt and scratching for the everyday use under the often extreme conditions of professional photography.
- The lens hoods of the SL-Lenses are ideally matched to each individual lens and prevent light from the sides entering the lens. A perfectly computed lens hood is essential for maximum contrast in every lighting situation.
- The Leica SL eye-detection function allows focused portraits, even when using the shallow depth of field offered by the Summicron-SL-Lenses.
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Leica Lenses for SL|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 73|
|Length (mm): 102|
|Weight (g): 700|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: Yes|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 90 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 67 mm|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Leica SL|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 90|
|Maximum magnification: 0.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/2|
|Max Format size: Full Frame|
|Minimum focal length: 90|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.6|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/22|
|Motor type: Stepper|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: Prime lens|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.