LEE Elements Big Stopper Screw-in Circular Filter 82mm
The LEE Elements Big Stopper Screw-in Circular Filter 82mm gives you the same 10-stop signature long exposure look with dramatic clouds and water for landscapes, but with an easy to attach thread.
LEE Elements Big Stopper Screw-in Circular Filter 82mm Summary
The LEE Elements Big Stopper 82mm provides 10-stops of light reduction, with LEE’s signature stopper look, offering longer exposure options, even in sunlit conditions to produce dramatic motion blur in water, clouds, people, cityscapes and more.
- LEE’s renowned Stopper glass technology for long-exposure photography is now available in a circular format
- Class-leading optical performance, including with ultra-wide-angle lenses
- Available across four popular sizes: 67, 72, 77 and 82mm
- Rugged design for any weather conditions
- Quick and easy screw-in attachment without the need for a filter holder system
- Multilayer optical coatings deliver anti-reflective, hydrophobic and oleophobic (resists oil deposits like fingerprints)
- Stackable Stopper allows multiple filter combinations
- Impact-resistant protective hard case and cleaning cloth included
The Elements screw-in Big Stopper is available in the following filter thread sizes catering for most lens threads. Check the front element of your lens for a ø diameter mark usually in mm:
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.