Insta360 X3 Utility Frame
The Insta360 X3 Utility Frame provides added protection for your action camera, and can be mounted horizontally or vertically whilst also adding a cold shoe to mount accessories.
Insta360 X3 Utility Frame Summary
The Insta360 Utility Frame is an open metal case that perfectly fits your X3 360 Action Camera and provides bump and scuff protection. It also features a lens cap that covers and protects the lenses against dust and dirt. This frame comes with a cold shoe that helps secure accessories like an external microphone or a light.
You can add a mount for horizontal shooting or secure an external microphone or other accessories using the included cold shoe.
Thanks to the foldable two-prong mounting point, this metal frame is compatible with standard 1/4-inch mounting hardware.
The Insta360 Utility Frame offers flexibility for easy setup with both vertical and horizontal camera mouting options. It can easily be mounted on a helmet, an invisible selfie stick, or more.
- Added protection for X3's lenses and body
- Brings functionality with a cold shoe for accessories
- Mount vertically with a foldout two-prong mount point
- Can also be mounted horizontally for a variety of scenarios
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.