Hawke Endurance ED 10x42 Monocular
The top of the range Hawke Endurance ED 10x42 Monocular features stunning System H5 optics for deliver crisp, clear images along with ED glass to reduce colour fringing and a waterproof rubber grip body.
Hawke Endurance ED 10x42 Monocular Summary
With range topping 10x magnification and a standard 1/4”-20 tripod mount, the Hawke Endurance ED 10x42 Monocular is ideal for a wide range of recreational observation. The Monocular includes the same stunning system H5 optics as Endurance binoculars from Hawke, which render crisp, clear and bright images with enhanced light transmission out in the field.
Hawke uses ED glass to reduce colour fringing, while Fully Multi-Coated lenses provide high resolution images without any loss of detail, even when viewing at distances as low as 2m. Users also enjoy effortless focusing and impressive depth of field, which makes these binoculars quick and easy to use, with a high grip rubber coated body designed to battle the elements.
Key Hawke Endurance ED 10x42 Monocular Features
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
- Phase Corrected
- High Resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 Roof Prisms
- Focus From 2m
- Twist-Up Eye Cups With Position Stops
- Stay-On Lens Covers
- Standard 1/4”-20 tripod mount
- Hawke lifetime warranty
Endurance ED Monocular range
The range includes three models to choose from for any requirements:
- Hawke Endurance ED 8x25 Monocular
- Hawke Endurance ED 8x42 Monocular
- Hawke Endurance ED 10x42 Monocular
What’s in the box
- Hawke Endurance ED 10x42 Monocular
- Instruction Manual
- Lens Cloth
- Protective Pouch
- Protective Carry Case
- Objective Lens Cover
- Ocular Lens Cover
Hawke Endurance ED 10x42 Monocular Specifications
Field of View
Field of View
Apparent Field of View
BAK 4 with Silver Mirror Coating
Tripod Mounting Thread
Yes (¼" - 20 UNC)
143mm x 80mm
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!