Godox V350F TTL Flash for Fujifilm Cameras
The Godox V350F TTL Flash for Fujifilm Cameras is compatible with select GFX and X-system models, has a built-in Li-ion battery for up to 500 full power flashes, built-in wireless receiver and LCD control panel.
Godox V350F TTL Flash for Fujifilm Cameras Summary
Godox Ving V350F Camera Flash Speedlite for Fujifilm with advanced functions including high-speed sync, a built-in 2.4 GHz radio system, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery capable of 500 full power flashes is a valuable asset for Fujifilm camera users. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the V350F is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation.
Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well, with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°. Multiple functions and features built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and a fast recycle time of 0.1 to 1.7 seconds. The flash is compatible with numerous Fujifilm cameras, see features for the list.
- Professional Lithium Battery System: Light and portable body with battery only weight 290g. Single Li-ion battery – 0.1s～1.7s recycle time and over 500 full power flashes
- Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System: Offers all-in-one fuctions and 100 metter further transmission distance. Use in combination with other TTL camera flashes, TTL outdoor flashes and TTL studio flashes
- Full TTL Functions: Support for TTL autoflash, manual flash, multi flash, 1/8000s high-speed-sync, flash exposure compensation, manual focus assist, rear curtain sync, etc.
- Abundant Functions: GN36(m ISO 100 @ 105mm)with multiple modes TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2.Auto/Manual zoom head from 24 to 105mm
- TTL Autoflash: Offer precise auto metering & accurate AF assist on FUJIFILM cameras GFX50S, X-Pro2, X-T20, X-T2, X-T1, X-Pro1, X-T10, X-E1, X-A3, X100F, X100T.
- Model: V350F
- Guide No.(1/1 output @ 105mm): 36(m ISO 100)
- Flash Coverage: 24-105mm Auto/Manual Zooming
- Flash Duration: 1/350s to 1/20000s
- Autofocus Assist Effective Range: Center: 0.6 – 4 m / Periphery: 0.6 – 2.5m
- Swinging/Tilting flash head: 0 to 270 degree horizontally and -7 to 90 degree vertically
- Exposure control system: TTL Autoflash and Manual Flash
- Flash Exposure: Manual. FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- Flash Exposure Compensation: Manual FEC
- Sync Mode: High-speed sync(up to 1/8000 seconds),first-curtain sync,and rear-curtain sync
- Multi Flash: Provided(up to 90 times, 99Hz)
- Wireless Flash Function: Master, Slave, OFF
- Controllable Slave Groups: 3(A, B and C)
- Transmission Range: <50m
- Channels: 16(1-16)
- Effective Range(approx.): Center:0.6～4m / Periphery:0.6～2.5m
- Lithium Batteries: 7.2V/2000mAh
- Recycle Time: 0.1s～1.7s / Red LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready.
- Full Power Flashes: Over 500
- Power Saving: Power off automatically after approx. 90 seconds of idle operation.(60 minutes if set as slave)
- Sync Triggering Mode: Hotshoe, Optic triggering
- W x H x D: 150*62*38mm
- Weight without battery: 210g
- Weight with battery: 290g
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.