Fujinon 7x50 FMTRC-SX-2 Binoculars
The Fujinon 7x50 FMTRC-SX-2 Binoculars (with soft case) offer outstanding optical performance with professional features including a field flattener lens, airtight, waterproof housing and a built-in compass.
- Wide rubberised barrel makes them extremely comfortable to hold and to use even for extended periods
- Large objective lenses and Fujinon EBC Coating delivers bright, natural colour reproduction
- Ideal for viewing anything from marine and astronomy to wildlife and birds as well as general purpose observation
- Excellent choice for bad weather situations and marine use thanks to an airtight, waterproof structure
- This model features a built-in global compass, to accurately measure both northern and southern hemisphere
Fujinon 7x50 FMTRC-SX-2 Binoculars Summary
This state-of-the-art design features a built-in compass within the waterproof rubber casing of the Fujinon 7x50 FMTRC-SX-2 Binoculars. The flagship Fujinon Binocular also features proprietary field flattener lens, for a sharp field of view with no distortion throughout. The 7x50 FMTRC-SX-2 offers outstanding optical performance and durability, having been designed with an airtight, waterproof structure, to withstand even the harshest conditions.
Fujifilm has included a long eye relief design, which ensures comfortable observation even during prolonged use, as well as a complete field of view when wearing eye glasses. Bright optics allow the Fujinon 7x50 FMTRC-SX-2 Binoculars to be used for anything from general wildlife viewing to bird watching and astronomy.
Key Fujinon 7x50 FMTRC-SX-2 Binoculars Features
- Large 50mm Objective Lenses ideal even for astronomy
- Features a built-in compass for both northern and southern hemisphere
- Rubber design prevents slipping even when wet
- Field Flattener Lenses for sharp field of view with no distortion
- Porro Prisms
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics with Fujinon EBC Coating for bright, natural colour reproduction
- High Light Transmission
- Robust body with airtight, waterproof structure for harsh conditions between 20℃ to +50℃
- Prolonged use comfort with Long eye relief design and a maximum length of 23mm
- 10 Year warranty
Fujinon 7x50 FMTRC-SX-2 Binoculars in More Detail
The 7x50 FMTRC-SX-2 from Fuji has a built-in compass with a maximum error of ±0.5°. The scale can be used to identify the object's direction, measure distance and determine the size of a target object. The compass is also global, accurately measuring direction in both northern and southern hemispheres.
Contains Fujinon's proprietary field flattener lens for a sharp field of view with no distortion throughout the field of view. All lenses and prisms boast high-quality EBC multi-coating, increasing light permeability for bright, natural colour reproduction.
Robust body with airtight, waterproof structure, enabling use in harsh conditions from -20℃ to +50℃. What’s more, the Fujinon 7x50 FMTRC-SX-2 Binoculars come with a 10 year warranty for years of stress-free service.
Comfortable for extended use
A Long eye relief design with a maximum length of 23mm. Eye relief refers to the distance between one’s eyes and the eyepiece that still allows one to view the entire field of vision. Long Eye Relief binoculars allow one to see right up to the edge of the field of vision even while wearing glasses.
Ideal viewing situations
- General wildlife observation
- Marine applications
What’s in the box
- Fujinon 7x50 FMTRC-SX-2 Binoculars with Built-in Compass
- Objective lens covers
- Eyepiece rain-guard
- Soft case
- Neck strap
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.