Fujinon 10x50 FMTR-SX Binoculars (with soft case)
The Fujinon 10x50 FMTR-SX Binoculars (with soft case) boast high-quality EBC multi-coating for a wide, bright view even at high magnification from a robust airtight, waterproof structure.
- High magnification binoculars with large objective lens suitable for general wildlife observation, marine use and even astronomy
- Extremely comfortable to hold and to use even for extended periods with wide rubberised barrel design
- Fujinon proprietary EBC Coating delivers bright, natural colour reproduction even at high magnification
- Excellent choice in poor conditions and for marine use thanks to an airtight, waterproof and rubber casing
- Long eye relief design remains comfortable for extended periods and for eye glasses wearers
Fujinon 10x50 FMTR-SX Binoculars Summary
With a high magnification, large objective lens and proprietary Fujinon EBC Coating, the Fujinon 10x50 FMTR-SX Binoculars are an excellent model from the flagship Fujinon binocular range. This 10x50 Binocular is ideal for everything from general wildlife viewing to astronomical use, thanks to their bright optics and large field of view, when remains bright view even at high magnification.
Users enjoy no distortion throughout the field of view, while all lenses and prisms boast high-quality EBC multi-coating. The 10x50 FMTR-SX can be used in the harshest conditions, from -20℃ to +50℃ because of the airtight, waterproof structure. A rubberised exterior prevents slipping even when wet, while the hefty 1,430g weight feels well-balanced, even for prolonged periods of use.
Key Fujinon 10x50 FMTR-SX Binoculars Features
- Provides a wide, bright view even at high magnification
- Large 50mm Objective Lenses ideal even for astronomy
- Rubberised design prevents slipping when wet
- Field Flattener Lenses provide sharp field of view with no distortion
- Porro Prisms
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics with Fujinon EBC Coating for bright, natural colour reproduction
- High Light Transmission
- Robust body with airtight, waterproof structure for harsh conditions between 20℃ to +50℃
- Prolonged use comfort with Long eye relief design and a maximum length of 23mm
- 10 Year warranty
Fujinon 10x50 FMTR-SX Binoculars in More Detail
Sharp, distortion-free viewing
Contains Fujinon's proprietary field flattener lens for a sharp field of view with no distortion throughout the field of view. All lenses and prisms boast high-quality EBC multi-coating, increasing light permeability for bright, natural colour reproduction.
A robust body with airtight, waterproof structure, enables use in harsh conditions from -20℃ to +50℃. What’s more, the Fujinon 10x50 FMTR-SX Binoculars come with a 10 year warranty for years of stress-free service.
Comfortable for extended use
A Long eye relief design with a maximum length of 23mm. Eye relief refers to the distance between one’s eyes and the eyepiece that still allows one to view the entire field of vision. Long Eye Relief binoculars allow one to see right up to the edge of the field of vision even while wearing glasses.
Ideal viewing situations
- General wildlife observation
- Marine applications
What’s in the box
- Fujinon 10x50 FMTR-SX Binoculars
- Objective lens covers
- Eyepiece rain-guard
- Soft case
- Neck strap
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.