Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR Lens Black
The Black Fujifilm XF 27mm Lens is one of the smallest pancake lenses for X Series cameras and is ideal as a walk-around lens with exceptional portability, superb image quality and weather-resistance.
- Incredibly compact size and featherweight lens which can be taken anywhere
- Practical new aperture ring enables continuous shooting without having to change positions
- Comprehensive weather sealing for outdoor shooting even in poor conditions
- Versatile focal width similar to the human eye suitable for a wide range of everyday subjects
- Fast and accurate focussing compatible with Fujifilm’s exceptional Face and Eye AF system
Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR Lens in Black Summary
The Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR Lens in black is an ultra-thin 'pancake-style' prime lens for Fujifilm mirrorless cameras. With a focal length of 27mm the lens provides a natural field of view with 41mm full-frame equivalent, which is similar to the human eye. This makes the XF 27mm f/2.8 suitable for a wide range of image making styles, from everyday general use to portraits, street photography and landscapes. The incredibly compact size, weather resistance and low weight of just 84g allow photographers to bring this optic to any shoot, being barely noticeable when packed into our camera bag.
Features at a glance
- New lockable aperture ring with an F-stop scale enables users to change settings quickly and intuitively
- Practical weather sealing has been applied to seven points for continued shooting in wet or dusty conditions
- A dome-shaped lens hood and hood cap provide protection for the lens and can reduce flare when shooting towards the sun
- The minuscule size at 23mm deep allow highly discreet shooting for subjects such as street photography
- High quality results from a sophisticated optical design which includes 7 lens elements
- Fast and efficient focussing from a high-torque DC motor
What’s in the box
- Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR Lens Black
- LH-XF27 lens hood
- LHCP-27 hood cap
Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR Lens Specifications
Fujinon XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR Prime lens
7 elements in 5 groups (includes 1 aspherical element)
27mm (41mm equivalent)
Angle of view
F/2.8 - F/16
1/3EV (16 steps)
Aperture control number of blades
7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
φ62mm x 23mm
Weight (excluding caps, hoods, and tripod collar foot)
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 62|
|Length (mm): 23|
|Weight (g): 84|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 27 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 27|
|Maximum magnification: 0.1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 27|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.34|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The latest XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR is one of the most compact models in the entire Fujifilm lens range. Whilst its’ size and weight are low, expectations remain high thanks to clever engineering and the inclusion of top quality glass elements. The addition of an aperture ring facilitates non-stop shooting as the user can adjust the aperture whilst still tracking their subject on the LCD or through the viewfinder. This delivers a faster and more convenient shooting experience which can result in more successful compositions.
Photographers who want to remain discreet will find this XF 27mm highly suitable, being barely noticeable when mounted onto any of the compact mirrorless cameras in the Fujifilm stable. Moving subjects are matched by a fast focus motor and the near silent acquisition of subjects, further enhancing the lens’ capabilities for quick and discrete shooting. Low light and hand-holding are eminently successful with a bright f/2.8 aperture and compact size. This further broadens the appeal of this lens with subjects as diverse as night scenes and naturally lit portraits being easily achievable. We are certain the XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR pancake lens will be a huge success thanks to a well thought out design which captures beautiful, high quality results.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.